Region 3

catsbackr

john overton did good this year they are a young team with 9th and 10th grade team..with avgs around 200's steven is a great bowler and he is only a 10th grader...there is a black guy on john overton that has a great form and is looking to be in state next year...overton is going to go to reg maybe state next year,, page and chs is loseing alot of there players...overton only lost 2 key players and they got alot of young ones coming up..but look at it this way with the 2 high avgs on johs team is a 9th grader with a avg of 204 around there and a 10 grader with a avg of 213 around there that is crazy...steven good luck and this is DAvid from overton

David Carpenter III (USBC champ 06-07)

high game 300 (17 of them lifetime)

high series 823

2006 3th in the State in High school

beat kyle barnes and chris white

Dude, you have not shot 17 300s. You only averaged about 185 when you were on the high school team. What are you talking about 3rd in the State in High School? That is the most bullcrap statement I have ever heard. And Stephen averages 198.77 and Markus averages 197. Not 213 and 204. Beat Kyle Barnes and Chris White, no, they averaged 230 and 219 respectively.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you have not shot 17 300s. You only averaged about 185 when you were on the high school team. What are you talking about 3rd in the State in High School? That is the most bullcrap statement I have ever heard. And Stephen averages 198.77 and Markus averages 197. Not 213 and 204. Beat Kyle Barnes and Chris White, no, they averaged 230 and 219 respectively.

oooo please talk crap about me...i would love to see u bowl me!! please do!!! you tell me that place and time and shot i will be there but you might want to get some pratice in first before u tell me...185 haha nice try i love people that talk crap!!

and i bowled kyle in pikeville nice try

I would never dispute anyone's word. That being said, I am fond of facts.

but look at it this way with the 2 high avgs on johs team is a 9th grader with a avg of 204 around there and a 10 grader with a avg of 213 around there that is crazy...

I see 1 at 198.77, Stephen Roberts...2007 Boys Individual Qualifiers

I don't see anyone "with an avg of 204 around there..."

David Carpenter III (USBC champ 06-07)

high game 300 (17 of them lifetime)

high series 823

2006 3th in the State in High school

beat kyle barnes and chris white

The TSSAA did not have individuals in 2006, individuals began in 2007.

You can't just come on here an start spouting number, averages, records, etc. and not expect someone to check them out!

oooo please talk crap about me...i would love to see u bowl me!! please do!!! you tell me that place and time and shot i will be there but you might want to get some pratice in first before u tell me...185 haha nice try i love people that talk crap!!

u bowled kyle in pikeville? who r u?

Dude, I might have to stop posting on this because I'm allergic to bullcrap. But, you are the one who talks crap. I am saying facts. You did average 185. What do you think you averaged in '06? I'm not going to bowl you to prove anything. I have better things to do with my life.

A good score? Kind of an understatement.

Yeah. It's probably a state record for girls and beats most boys teams every time.

How did John Overton's bowling team do this year? Post some team scores. Just curious.

go to johs.org and go under sports on the left hand side.We were second in our district and had a good shot at regionals tell i broke my pinkie on my right hand the day of our semifinal match.Theres always next yea.

u bowled kyle in pikeville? who r u?

pba kid's name is David Carpenter and he is not nearly as good as he says he is. I was on Centennial's team when he was on Overton's team and i beat him every time. He didn't even average 200 that year. It was 182, i have the score sheets from that year right in front of me. I don't where your pulling this information from pba kid. And i don't know why you tell people that you're in the pba, cause your not. You sit on a throne of lies