District 9aaa

Live4FridayNite615

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no doubt this is going to be the most competitive district in AAA. Everyone's lost key players. Smyrna managed to win district last year by pulling out two huge wins over Beech. And Mt. Juliet was no fluke either. They'll be a team loaded with seniors. Smyrna's gonna be boasting 8 seniors who look to step it up like the rest of the district. I predict Smyrna will come out on top in the last day of district play. Mt. Juliet will be good there's no doubt. Beech might be good but we'll see. I see Smyrna 1st, Mt. Juliet 2nd, Beech 3rd...Smyrna may look weakened but don't count us out. Everyone did last year and look how far we took our game.

Who do Hendersonville and Beech have returning this year? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

UMM how bout the fact that Hendersonville is returning almost their entire lineup from last year in which every outfielder hit over .400 and had over 25 rbis. They are also returning the strongest pitching lineup with threwe lefties and three righties including star pitcher Brandon Hall. Kendall Snyder and Ben Hendrix should provide serious power in the middle of the lineup.

They do have a young pitcher now that is very good. Will he be there Ace?

The Forbis kid who's a senior will be the ace for Beech this year. He throws low to mid 90s and has already signed with U.T. I know that Beech has a couple of young ones who I've heard are pretty good - not sure how much experience they've got though in the big boy level. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

The Forbis kid who's a senior will be the ace for Beech this year. He throws low to mid 90s and has already signed with U.T. I know that Beech has a couple of young ones who I've heard are pretty good - not sure how much experience they've got though in the big boy level. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Are you sure he thorws low to mid 90's. Have you witnessed this or heard? Hard for me to believe

It is true. And this kid apparently hasn't peaked yet. He still looks to be a little raw. He wouldn't have inked with U.T. if they didn't think so as well. I'd say a nice discovery in their own house for the Bucs, huh? /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />