District 9aaa

Live4FridayNite615

It is true. And this kid apparently hasn't peaked yet. He still looks to be a little raw. He wouldn't have inked with U.T. if they didn't think so as well. I'd say a nice discovery in their own house for the Bucs, huh? /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

IF i'm right I think I watched this guy pitch this summer. He wasn't throwing quite that hard but its possible now. We all know it can happened, look at Taylor Hill. Two years ago he was throwing maybe mid 80's then the summer cam around and he was hitting 90+ and now is at Vandy. So I guess we just have to wait and see.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have my facts right on this kid, he played summer ball for a team out of Atlanta which was rated one of the top travel teams in the nation. Apparently that's where U.T. found him. I know he didn't pitch much at all for Beech last year and not sure exactly why. And for him to have signed early also tells me I must be right on speed as well. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

If I have my facts right on this kid, he played summer ball for a team out of Atlanta which was rated one of the top travel teams in the nation. Apparently that's where U.T. found him. I know he didn't pitch much at all for Beech last year and not sure exactly why. And for him to have signed early also tells me I must be right on speed as well. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I just think by now I would have heard about him. What i'm hearing is that there sophomore is there number 1 but I could be wrong????

Dang, that was crummy. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I hear thats the way it goes there. I also hear there are problems with dads being too much involved with the program.Surley they would give the UT signee the #1 spot and the soph and the junior the #2 & 3 spots.The Bucs are really going to have to hit the ball better than they have in the past.The few games I have seen hitting is were they really struggle.Do they have a hitting coach? If so is he the same hitting coach they have had over the past few years?

• 3 weeks later...

My guess is that smyrna will have sonny and only sonny they lost pretty much everything they had, mt juliet will be good as always, and as far as beech goes they have a couple good pitchers and a couple fair pitchers in forbis, meadows, hansen, and robinson. As far as the offensive side of beech this will be their weak point losing all starters accept for franklin. My prediction is mj winning district.

• 2 weeks later...

well..

smyrna doesnt have just SONNY. everyone thinks that sonny is the only good player smyrna has. well he isnt. there is plenty of talent out there on that field.

i was at a scrimmage on mondayy and they played well.

they made errors, what team doesnt, its early in the season.

smyrna has a bunch of raw talent.

they have a good chance of going back to the state tourney.!

dont underestimate this team. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

i'm mason forbis. i don't know why i didn't pitch alot last year... /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> . but i did play for the atlanta roadrunners this summer and i got clocked at 93. and i threw consistent 89-91. but i'm not sure if that will happen for a little while cause i didn't maintain my arm very well in the fall.... because i'm stupid. and i did sign with UT /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> but hopefully 93 will roll back again at some point haha. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />