Jackson Co @ Pickett Co

7asuperfan

Well, tomorrow night is time for the 2nd JC/PC game of the season, this one at Wheeler Hassler Memorial Gym. Should be a good game, atleast I hope it is. How does everyone see it going?

This was a good game the last time when these two teams met at Gainsboro, with Pickett Co winning 72-59. I believe Jacob Wright had 35 pts or so that night, he was the difference in that ball game, couldn't be stopped. That also was TC's first game back, so JC should be prepared for a larger dose of him this time around. A month ago I would have said PC by 15 maybe, but with JC coming off a BIG win the other night against Clay and PC having a tough stretch the last two weeks, losing 3 of 5, I think it will be around a ten point ball game. PC got a big win the other night against York, who I believe is better than Clay or Jackson Co. So I'll give a slight edge to PC, 65-58, but this should be an awesome game, could go either way. Come down to Pickett Co. and enjoy a great ball game Friday night at the "Wheelhouse".