Best Renovated Stadiums in Middle TN

KnightTime05

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many renovated field are there in Middle TN? Were a bunch of schools renovating their field last summer? It was the dryest summer in 100 years, doesn't seem like a good time for field renovation. Just an observation.

sprinkler systems!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What are they? I'm going to go with JPII

I drive by JPII's field every morning on the bypass. Besides the press box, what else did they do to their field?

I saw Beech with cranes in their parking lot lowering bleachers in one day - possibly they qualify as the best renovated field. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

How many renovated field are there in Middle TN? Were a bunch of schools renovating their field last summer? It was the dryest summer in 100 years, doesn't seem like a good time for field renovation. Just an observation.

I took it that any previous field that's been renovated or field's that are continuously having improvements made. Didn't see where it had to be in a certain time frame.

Lebanon's field was renovated a few years ago with the nice bleacher area added and the playing surface upgraded. Something to do with the Sounds? idk

Columbia's field was a practice field for years as they did not have an on campus facility and played at Columbia State or one of the public fields. They've added amenities as they've gone along.

Creekwood's starting from scratch and as coachrop said they are upgrading continuously. The same could be said of Ensworth. They have a great playing surface, but until they finish the dugouts and fencing, it's hard to call the entire facility top notch.

I guess I'm looking for the definition of 'renovation' and the time frame allowed if we're going to nit pick. I personally think fields have to get a little age on them. Anybody can spend enough time and money to make a ball field. I like the one's with character.

I drive by JPII's field every morning on the bypass. Besides the press box, what else did they do to their field?

I saw Beech with cranes in their parking lot lowering bleachers in one day - possibly they qualify as the best renovated field. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Lights, and an inning by inning scoreboard!!