Lexington baseball

rMcPherson24

Yeah you remember right....you did see Josh play for the Blue Devils this past summer. Hopefully the next time you see him play maybe he'll be doing alot better. JCS has been a great experience for Josh and us. JCS is a great school and far exceeds everything that we thought it would be. The staff at JCS.....including Coach Cooper has done everyting they can to make Josh fit in as a student and an athlete......and I as a parent am more than grateful for this.

He will have to sit out his Junior year, but thankfully he will get to play in some jv games. Josh has had some problems with his shoulder this past summer and has struggled somewhat at different times to get to the level of play that he desires to be at.....but he seems to be making a full recovery. As far as "wouldn't play at Liberty" We as parents have to do the best we can to see to it that our kids get the best instruction possible and that instruction fits the needs of our kids. We left Liberty because we felt that it would be better for Josh to be in a better baseball program. If he never gets to play in a varsity game again....he is better for being in the JCS athletic program. Not only that, but more importantly because it would be better academicly for him to finish his last two years at a school such as JCS to help improve his chances of getting into a college that has a top flight engineering program, and so far that has proven to be the case.

Now can we get back to trashing Lexington Baseball please? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just joking......I am a graduate of LHS and that should explain everything. LOL!!!!!

Good one!!! Lets see he has been to Miss. State camp, Tennessee Camp, and some other according to your post from the past. If they can't help, please face that you may want to focus on another sport. We have been in Liberty's district since they started and they have a good program. You might want to start saving your money on camps to pay a tuition to college. Keep having fun with the kids because looking at your picture your pretty close to one.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not trying to dis or anything cause i know lexington has a great program, and i admire their coach, but the only schedule i see in this area that is respective is USJ i mean yall play bolivar and maybe one or two teams other than them but usj's schedule looks very impressive

I agree with you on that one but lexington did try to schedule a tougher schedule and nobody would play them... USJ did not want to play this year??

I agree with you on that one but lexington did try to schedule a tougher schedule and nobody would play them... USJ did not want to play this year??

I mean they dont have to play USJ, i mean like germantown, Christian Brothers, and i can go on. I know Odle could have gotten some of those teams to play, cause as good of a coach he is i mean he was at North Side during the Harrell days and the teams they played were unreal and he had a large part in that

I mean they dont have to play USJ, i mean like germantown, Christian Brothers, and i can go on. I know Odle could have gotten some of those teams to play, cause as good of a coach he is i mean he was at North Side during the Harrell days and the teams they played were unreal and he had a large part in that

Well there is only about three good teams on the schedule... JCS, Bolivar, and Bartlett

USJ is more than willing to play Lexington. These are USJ's dates of availability - tell Odle to call Dyer if he wants to play: March 26, April 2, April 9, April 10, April 16, April 23, April 24. I can assure you that USJ is not hesitant about playing the tigers.