2002-03 Football Prospects

CoachT

Coaches: email to me any information on any prospects that you consider to be college material, at any level of collegiate football.

First, check the 145 prospects for 2003 that are listed in the Prospect Database (you can set it for 2003 prospects) and see if a player is already listed. If not, please send school, player's name, year in school, ht, wt, position, the college level that you think he can play at, and then add any stats you may have.

Please email that info to me at coacht@coacht.com

Clarksville High has one that may be able to play high d-1 but his size hurts him..His name is Tario Frederick..he may be recruit under athlete because he can play so many positions and because his height wont allow him to play the receiver that he plays on the high school level..I'd say hes Mid-Major Division One.He may could go high D-1 depending on where it is.

He starts at WR and Defensive Back. He has been starting for CHS for 3 1/2 years. hes about 5'9, not sure about his weight.