Who's the best in West Tennessee this year

Linedriver

are you on CRACK or something all you guys talking about cbhs even being close or better than bartlett must be high....seriously who are yalls stacked players really no one! Bartlett could pitch their 1,2,3,or 4 or their 2 jv aces and beat cbhs 9 out of 10 times no matter what field we play at...yall cant really say cbhs has good hitters when they face the weak pitchers from the schedule they play....these same kids on both teams now have played eachother before on may 16, 2006 in the jv regional championship and the final score was 15-3 (BARTLETT) so they werent better before no way any better now

I remember that game, when Bartlett dropped down at least two varsity players...Heath and Trey. It was perfectly legal, I'm not accusing them of cheating. Most years someone drops some people down, that year it was Bartlett. That also wasn't the same CBHS team. No Steven Thompson, no Drew Martinez, no Michael Blanchard, no Blake Forsythe (if you are referring to last years teams). Its silly to compare two jv teams and assume they are identical as varsity teams. I wish you could understand no one on here is bashing Bartlett. I'll be the first in line to root for them if they aren't playing CBHS. I played ball for some of their coaches growing up and I've been around some of their players since they were very young. I'm happy Bartlett is winning and hope they stand the test of time and continue winning for many years. CBHS has already done that...solid year in and year out with nothing to prove to anyone.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that game, when Bartlett dropped down at least two varsity players...Heath and Trey. It was perfectly legal, I'm not accusing them of cheating. Most years someone drops some people down, that year it was Bartlett. That also wasn't the same CBHS team. No Steven Thompson, no Drew Martinez, no Michael Blanchard, no Blake Forsythe (if you are referring to last years teams). Its silly to compare two jv teams and assume they are identical as varsity teams. I wish you could understand no one on here is bashing Bartlett. I'll be the first in line to root for them if they aren't playing CBHS. I played ball for some of their coaches growing up and I've been around some of their players since they were very young. I'm happy Bartlett is winning and hope they stand the test of time and continue winning for many years. CBHS has already done that...solid year in and year out with nothing to prove to anyone.

Heath and Trey both played JV ball all season that year. They were fortunate to step up and play a few varsity games. So it really wasn't bringing anyone down. If my memory serves me right and it does, it was Jon-Michael Davis that was on the mound for Bartlett.

just to let you know heith played 1b every game on jv when he didnt pitch on varsity..so its not like we just brought him down and we didnt even need him to pitch on jv that whole season... davis and francis pitched 2 games each out of the 4 games in that regional tournament ...and trey came down that whole tournament and caught some games during the season on jv....oh and if you want to include players that werent there well jacob wilson wasnt for bartlett!! do you includiing thompson( no one cares) martinez( no one cares) blanchard( wasnt a problem for bartlett beating briarcrest) and forsythe doesnt matter cause hes not even on this years team!

Heath and Trey both played JV ball all season that year. They were fortunate to step up and play a few varsity games. So it really wasn't bringing anyone down. If my memory serves me right and it does, it was Jon-Michael Davis that was on the mound for Bartlett.

They may have played on both squads often, but I know they played quite a lot on the varsity team (regulars) and they had not played against CBHS's jv yet that year. It is really not worth arguing about either way though. Comparing those teams to the current teams is apples to oranges. Bartlett had the best jv team that year and they won it all, I'm not the least bit hesitant to admit that. I hope Bartlett repeats, its a tough road. I'm not about to call them out and say their schedule is weak, I'm above that. I hope CBHS repeats, its also a tough road. And for the people that say CBHS has a weak schedule, I hope it helps you sleep at night. I hope five years from now you can still speak as highly of the program at Bartlett, but for now enjoy the success.

just to let you know heith played 1b every game on jv when he didnt pitch on varsity..so its not like we just brought him down and we didnt even need him to pitch on jv that whole season... davis and francis pitched 2 games each out of the 4 games in that regional tournament ...and trey came down that whole tournament and caught some games during the season on jv....oh and if you want to include players that werent there well jacob wilson wasnt for bartlett!! do you includiing thompson( no one cares) martinez( no one cares) blanchard( wasnt a problem for bartlett beating briarcrest) and forsythe doesnt matter cause hes not even on this years team!

You are such a poor reflection of the Bartlett baseball team. I'm glad I know enough of them to know they aren't all like you. You realize the people that don't know Bartlett people have to form their opinions solely off of what they read on here.

You are such a poor reflection of the Bartlett baseball team. I'm glad I know enough of them to know they aren't all like you. You realize the people that don't know Bartlett people have to form their opinions solely off of what they read on here.

MR FAN please let me know what i said was a poor reflection because im for darn sure you dont know this bartlett team as much as you think!!

are you on CRACK or something all you guys talking about cbhs even being close or better than bartlett must be high....seriously who are yalls stacked players really no one! Bartlett could pitch their 1,2,3,or 4 or their 2 jv aces and beat cbhs 9 out of 10 times no matter what field we play at...yall cant really say cbhs has good hitters when they face the weak pitchers from the schedule they play....these same kids on both teams now have played eachother before on may 16, 2006 in the jv regional championship and the final score was 15-3 (BARTLETT) so they werent better before no way any better now

I also just remembered. Bartlet and CBHS's JV split that year. CBHS took the earlier meeting up in a tournament in Brighton. So I guess your theory is flawed, they weren't better then. According to their record against each other that year they were equal.

I also just remembered. Bartlet and CBHS's JV split that year. CBHS took the earlier meeting up in a tournament in Brighton. So I guess your theory is flawed, they weren't better then. According to their record against each other that year they were equal.

oh are you talking about the hour and a half game limit ######## of a tournament in brighton then yeah if yall want to call a full 4 or 5 inning game a win for yall then go ahead... most teams wouldnt count that but if thats what yall are so proud of because yall split then go right ahead

oh are you talking about the hour and a half game limit ######## of a tournament in brighton then yeah if yall want to call a full 4 or 5 inning game a win for yall then go ahead... most teams wouldnt count that but if thats what yall are so proud of because yall split then go right ahead

Did you not have the same hour and half we did? We didn't set the rules. In high school baseball the team winning at the end of the time limit is the winner. I'm sorry that doesn't settle with you. I've had a little fun listening to you jump up and down pleading your case of why Bartlett would beat CBHS. Its nice to be the measuring stick for other people's success. My dad told me when I as young "be careful arguing with a fool, the people watching can't tell the difference". Before this goes any farther I'm going to go ahead and be done for the night. Good luck to Bartlett enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Did you not have the same hour and half we did? We didn't set the rules. In high school baseball the team winning at the end of the time limit is the winner. I'm sorry that doesn't settle with you. I've had a little fun listening to you jump up and down pleading your case of why Bartlett would beat CBHS. Its nice to be the measuring stick for other people's success. My dad told me when I as young "be careful arguing with a fool, the people watching can't tell the difference". Before this goes any farther I'm going to go ahead and be done for the night. Good luck to Bartlett enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Can't we all just be friends!!!!!!!!!!On any given day.....anybody can lose or win..remember that and have a good night to both of you. Stop fighting children and go to bed. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Can't we all just be friends!!!!!!!!!!On any given day.....anybody can lose or win..remember that and have a good night to both of you. Stop fighting children and go to bed. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The fact is west tn is very lucky to have TWO state champions so close to each other. They both have very good kids and no doubt good ball players. Who cares who beats who. The biggest issue is, both teams make it back to the state in May and bring home the title again for west tn. There is no doubt that both teams could do that, they have the best chance out of any d2 & aaa teams around west tn. Good luck to both cbhs and bartlett!!!!!