will it ever get warm to play bseball

yankee

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One step behind Huntingdon! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck other than against Huntingdon or Gibson County! Hope Drew Brown and Clint Kee have great years.

i dont know about being behind,because mckenzie going to be very stong, all around the field.they will have great pitching and at leat two deep at every other spot. they have at least 5 pitchers that could play for any team.

i dont know about being behind,because mckenzie going to be very stong, all around the field.they will have great pitching and at leat two deep at every other spot. they have at least 5 pitchers that could play for any team.

Just being curious. Name the 5 that could play for anybody and does this include teams like Bartlett and USJ?

how do you think Mckenzie will do in 08 baseball season??

McKenzie will be tough this year. Only lost one starter last year and they played the sub-state game. They will consist of 7 or 8 Seniors starting on the field and be pitching out of thier senior and junior levels. With 4 senior pitchers and 3 junior pitchers who all can hold thier own and the bats will be in good shape also. We are looking for another trip to the boro this season. Hope new coach realizes what he's got. Colleges already talking to some of the players. Let's go Rebels ! Let's get this party started!

5 that could play for or pitch for? if you are talking about playing for then there are more.clint kee,derek carr,logan poore,parker jones,tyler reeder, drew brown,rusty chapman, to just name a few. and pitching i know clint kee,logan poore,and parker jones and nick chappell could pitch for other schools.

kee is the only pitcher who would see anytime on the hill if playing for huntingdon and i happen to see logan poore at a camp and he was by far the absolute worst player on the field. Mckenzie should have been embarrassed to have him representing them

kee is the only pitcher who would see anytime on the hill if playing for huntingdon and i happen to see logan poore at a camp and he was by far the absolute worst player on the field. Mckenzie should have been embarrassed to have him representing them

[/qu

Your opinion really doesn't mean much, anyway. First of all, Logan only went to the Bethel camp so that shows how much you really know. Second of all, talent is not only technique but is also sportsmanship. And you are definately showing yours now. It's suprising that you have seen him play when at the Bethel camp all they did was pitch. Embarassed for McKenzie, no I think not. I think it's jealousy, pure and simple. It will be proven on the baseball field. So come and watch Logan and the McKenzie team. They will show you true talent and sportsmanship, and will probably teach you a thing or two. They are a true TEAM. To have some one dog out a player that they don't even know or have seen play is by far a sign of a weak minded person and probably talentless. You are entitled to your opinion, but all I ask is that you get your facts straight, and I have all ready proven that your opinion is groundless and based on pure supposition. Good luck!