37. Canby Oreg.

38. S. Dade Fla.

39. Brandon Fla.

40. Don Bosco Iowa

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not stepping out on much of a limb there. Unless things change, you're right, it is guarenteed not to happen-

Baylor or Collins Hill shouldn't be on there. If they wrestled in PA they wouldn't finish in top ten.

FACTS R FACTS

Common guys get real we play football well in the South but Wrestling NOT! One combined NCAA Champion between both States since the beginning of sport. PA alone produces more than one a year your not comparing apples to apples. Does either team have one kid that will get a D1 scholarship next season? I don't think so. Baylor and Collins Hill are good for this area but Hawaii plays good football for there area. But outside the state of Hawaii thay get their tales handed to them. The same holds true for wrestling in the SOUTH. I love the South but the truth is what it is.

Take you kids up East an see for yourself if you doubt KEEFJAMS!!

Baylor or Collins Hill shouldn't be on there. If they wrestled in PA they wouldn't finish in top ten.

FACTS R FACTS

Common guys get real we play football well in the South but Wrestling NOT! One combined NCAA Champion between both States since the beginning of sport. PA alone produces more than one a year your not comparing apples to apples. Does either team have one kid that will get a D1 scholarship next season? I don't think so. Baylor and Collins Hill are good for this area but Hawaii plays good football for there area. But outside the state of Hawaii thay get their tales handed to them. The same holds true for wrestling in the SOUTH. I love the South but the truth is what it is.

Football is king down south and will always be and wrestling is up North in Minnisota, Ohio, PA, New York and New Jersey. There are 30 millions kids to choose from in New York and New Jersey. Hence Blair Academy dominance. We do have good teams and good individual wrestlers down south. Kids sometimes start wrestling down south at the beginning of there 9th grade year. I would imagine they start wrestling up north as early as 4 years old. Down south our best athletes are not wrestling either. If our best athletes were wrestling and they started young we would dominate. Our best athletes are playing football and basketball, and running track. Some don't care about wrestling at all. Thats my opionion

FACTS R FACTS

Who you calling common?

FACTS R FACTS

Maybe you should check Trackwrestling and check the teams we beat at the Kansas City National Wrestling Classic........or the teams from Pennsylvania we beat at the Cliff Keen Battlefield Duals in Alexandria, Virginia.

How's this:

Battlefield Duals

Site: Alexandria, Virginia

Poquoson, PA (Won 56 - 12)

McDonogh, MD (Won 37 - 22)

Berwick, PA (Won 44 - 25)

Hayfield Secondary, VA (Won 48 - 12)

Chartiers Valley, PA (Won 60 - 13)

Christiansburg,VA (Lost 33 - 28)

Colonial Forge, VA (Lost 31 - 29)

Connellsville, PA (Won 39 - 19)

I think we have a kid that'll get a D1 scholarship next year.....Taylor Knapp....#20 currently.....after that TJ Mitchell #8...currently.

You're an idiot.

Football is king down south and will always be and wrestling is up North in Minnisota, Ohio, PA, New York and New Jersey. There are 30 millions kids to choose from in New York and New Jersey. Hence Blair Academy dominance. We do have good teams and good individual wrestlers down south. Kids sometimes start wrestling down south at the beginning of there 9th grade year. I would imagine they start wrestling up north as early as 4 years old. Down south our best athletes are not wrestling either. If our best athletes were wrestling and they started young we would dominate. Our best athletes are playing football and basketball, and running track. Some don't care about wrestling at all. Thats my opionion

Bobcat not sure about Tennessee, but we take them at 4 in the Collins Hill Youth Club and the first age group in USA wrestling is 5/6.

Maybe you should check Trackwrestling and check the teams we beat at the Kansas City National Wrestling Classic........or the teams from Pennsylvania we beat at the Cliff Keen Battlefield Duals in Alexandria, Virginia.

How's this:

Battlefield Duals

Site: Alexandria, Virginia

Poquoson, PA (Won 56 - 12)

McDonogh, MD (Won 37 - 22)

Berwick, PA (Won 44 - 25)

Hayfield Secondary, VA (Won 48 - 12)

Chartiers Valley, PA (Won 60 - 13)

Christiansburg,VA (Lost 33 - 28)

Colonial Forge, VA (Lost 31 - 29)

Connellsville, PA (Won 39 - 19)

I think we have a kid that'll get a D1 scholarship next year.....Taylor Knapp....#20 currently.....after that TJ Mitchell #8...currently.

You're an idiot.

Don't flatter yourself you didn't beat one team from PA in top 20 you beat some of the bottom teams. YOUR the best in GA maybe but don't think you can compete against the top in PA, or up East. You lost to 2 teams from VA. Do you think wrestling in VA is even close to PA? I guess Collins Help has alot of D1 wrestlers please make me your long list of them.

MR KNOW IT ALL

Going to KC isn't going to PA, NJ , OH.

Mr Knapp will never see D1 scholarship. Let me know when season is over if Carson Newman is looking at him. I don't need to look at Trackwrestling i looked at the roster of the top twenty D1 schools i don't see Collins Help kids on any of them. Please correct me Run DMC.

Don't flatter yourself you didn't beat one team from PA in top 20 you beat some of the bottom teams. YOUR the best in GA maybe but don't think you can compete against the top in PA, or up East. You lost to 2 teams from VA. Do you think wrestling in VA is even close to PA? I guess Collins Help has alot of D1 wrestlers please make me your long list of them.

MR KNOW IT ALL

Mr Knapp will never see D1 scholarship. Let me know when season is over if Carson Newman is looking at him. I don't need to look at Trackwrestling i looked at the roster of the top twenty D1 schools i don't see Collins Help kids on any of them. Please correct me Run DMC.

Keefie, I feel betrayed that you are having these words with another.

Did they switch your medication while in prison? Does Bubba know you have a trash mouth,or is that what attracted him to you.

Glad your back.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

MR KNOW IT ALL

Connellsville, PA....AAA Pennsylvania State Champion and ranked #14 in AAA and Berwick is ranked #7 in AA.

We lost to #7 team in the Nation,Colonial Forge, by 2 points.

Mr Knapp...at least you're correct there. He will see several offers.....hopefully he'll end up at UTC. Ask Coach Bono about him....he knows who he is.

Ohio....yeah...bad guys......Harrison won a big tournament up there plus the McCallie Inv.

Maybe not top 20.....but Tyler Parker is wrestling at Stanford.......he wanted a great education.

If you'll notice the guy ranking the teams for AWN is from Ohio.