Commandos Win Region 8 again

rigger101

Commandos 2nd stright year as Region 8 Champs. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Go undefeated in region 2 years. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Best year's are still to come IMHO! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Commandos Champs of Region 8.

Who finished number 2??

Looking to see who the Region 9 number 2 will face on Saturday.

REGION 9 will be determined tonight. Here are the final 4.

Clarksville No 1 seed vs Kenwood No 4 seed

Northwest No 2 seed vs Dickson No 3 seed

My guess Northwest would face Beech

congrats hendersonville, rigger you called this one early on. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

This team will be getting stronger for at least 2 more years. Beech and Mt Juliet have a bunch of good freshmen that should make it interesting over the 2 years coming up. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

This is my last year to have a Grappler on the mat but I know I will hang around and support this great sport any way I can! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Commandos have good freshmen waiting in the wings to replace the 4 senior's that will graduate this year. It's been a fun team to watch and hope they can keep growing as a team.

I'm glad our family could be a part of the sucess of this program!

This team will be getting stronger for at least 2 more years. Beech and Mt Juliet have a bunch of good freshmen that should make it interesting over the 2 years coming up. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

This is my last year to have a Grappler on the mat but I know I will hang around and support this great sport any way I can! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Commandos have good freshmen waiting in the wings to replace the 4 senior's that will graduate this year. It's been a fun team to watch and hope they can keep growing as a team.

I'm glad our family could be a part of the sucess of this program!

Beech will host Northwest saturday morning 930. To see who goes to the state.

my brother told me the kid broke his leg

I DONT KNOW THAT HE BROKE IT. I HEARD FROM SOME OF OUR WRESTLERS THAT HIS KNEE POPPED REALLY LOUD WHEN THE BEECH KID DROVE IN ON AN ANKLE PICK, AND THAT HIS ANKLE WAS BANGED UP AS WELL. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Commandos 2nd stright year as Region 8 Champs. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Go undefeated in region 2 years. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Best year's are still to come IMHO! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go commandos!!! Good luck and represent the region proudly!!!!!!!!!