top 1-a teams

yankee

First, buddy i can tell u kno who we are cause u cant even spell our name right... greenE.. second we are improving... Rome wasnt built in a day there jack a@@... yeah all the ng students are gonna wake up one day and say i think ill be good at sports from now on!! yeah that will work wont it buddy....we are improving in football basketball and baseball... so jus wait and see over the next couple of years....

O my gosh the world is coming to an end i spelled north greenE wrong oh gees. O O did i get somebodys huggies in a wad, sounds like somebody needs a change, improving at football that might just be the funniest thing ever, i came and watched you guys get murdered by Grace Christian. if they wanted they could of put 100 on the board, you guys are pathetic you guys had about 15 players and the coaching staff didn't even have headsets, but the school is a joke so it is expected but just like everybody else they felt sry for hick town USA and basketball just got waxed by cosby man if you want me to i can go on with more and im shocked you guys even know what baseball is. Im gona guess your the waterboy for all the teams and your in the band just a guess

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O my gosh the world is coming to an end i spelled north greenE wrong oh gees. O O did i get somebodys huggies in a wad, sounds like somebody needs a change, improving at football that might just be the funniest thing ever, i came and watched you guys get murdered by Grace Christian. if they wanted they could of put 100 on the board, you guys are pathetic you guys had about 15 players and the coaching staff didn't even have headsets, but the school is a joke so it is expected but just like everybody else they felt sry for hick town USA and basketball just got waxed by cosby man if you want me to i can go on with more and im shocked you guys even know what baseball is. Im gona guess your the waterboy for all the teams and your in the band just a guess

Ok... maybe not football but basketball and baseball... it aint our fault we got crappy feeder schools... o well

Ok... maybe not football but basketball and baseball... it aint our fault we got crappy feeder schools... o well

ok i know ive been a jerk, but on a serious note when i watched that game a kid had to be taken to the hospital. He got hit from his blind side on an interception return real bad and was on the field for 10 to 15 min i was just wondering if he was ok because it looked and sounded like an awful hit.

ok i know ive been a jerk, but on a serious note when i watched that game a kid had to be taken to the hospital. He got hit from his blind side on an interception return real bad and was on the field for 10 to 15 min i was just wondering if he was ok because it looked and sounded like an awful hit.

yeah he was fine after a week or two...

Straight from Baileyton. Inside the Husky Den. I think the entire conference will be down this year. Here's how I think it shapes up after we lost 6 pretty good athletes from last year's 11-13 team.

1. Unaka

2. University

3. Hampton

4. Cloudland

5. North Greene

We won't match up with most T-ball teams and probably lose to some.

Just kidding. We got a long way to go and our guys better work their tails off for any wins. We do have a little pitching, but he can't do it everyday and who knows what the young kids will do. We lost alot of bats. Maybe next year!!!

Coach.

(Now get off the internet talking about how good you are and go practice!!!)

Look just trust me when i say i know what they got and i played against them the past couple of years and second don't call me buddy, when i consider somebody from north green a buddy ill let you know if you think that district is tough try playing with rockwood, greenback and harriman they make that district look weak

Ok I'll set the record straight here. North Greene guy, district 1 is one of the weeker districts in the state. Hopson is an OK pitcher at best. Last year District 1 as a whole was awful at hitting. And your non-conferance was weaker.... And, EHNwasps, I don't want to hear about how "tough" Greenback and Harriman are. I saw Harriman in substate, and judging by that preformance, they would have been beat by North Greene. The way they played that day, they would have been beat by 4 District 1 teams.

Ok I'll set the record straight here. North Greene guy, district 1 is one of the weeker districts in the state. Hopson is an OK pitcher at best. Last year District 1 as a whole was awful at hitting. And your non-conferance was weaker.... And, EHNwasps, I don't want to hear about how "tough" Greenback and Harriman are. I saw Harriman in substate, and judging by that preformance, they would have been beat by North Greene. The way they played that day, they would have been beat by 4 District 1 teams.

You have to remeber though that was last years harriman team. Every team has a bad day and just look at how they played rockwood last year in the d tournament. They didn't loose a person off last years team and greenback has a great coach and they only lost 2 or 3 i think. i look for harriman 2b the biggest surprise in single A.

You have to remeber though that was last years harriman team. Every team has a bad day and just look at how they played rockwood last year in the d tournament. They didn't loose a person off last years team and greenback has a great coach and they only lost 2 or 3 i think. i look for harriman 2b the biggest surprise in single A.

greenback is not a good team. harriman is sub par at best.

in the district tourney harriman got beat 14-7 and 11-1 by rockwood