Congratulations goes out to......

sdog1

pepe, I asked to be done with this but you just keep pushing my buttons. This will be my last post on this subject, no matter how outrageous or flamboyant your reply is.

First of us, the drama between Hixson and Soddy that you keep insisting on? Well, I've been involved with high school bowling at Soddy Daisy since the sport was endorsed by TSSAA in 2001-2002, as I have several children all of whom were members of the team throughout the years. I certainly would know better than you about any supposed problems between these fine schools. Hixson did not even have a bowling team in the first few years but later on developed a team. So, unless you can prove your allegations by this supposed ex-worker of the lanes (who by the way may have a grudge here) then please stop slinging the mud and endorsing "facts" on which you are basing on hearsay and rumor.

As far as the apology, you have it. I hate that you find it insufficient. However, our bowlers were not involved in the incidents nor were the coaches. Frankly, I think your refusal to accept the apology for the actions done by SOMEONE ELSE is tacky. In addition, contrary to your supposed facts, our coaches were not aware of what supposedly happened until days later, whether you believe it or not is not my problem. In addition, none of you have offered any apology for the offense we felt at your coaches' behavior. Whether you agree with our observations or not, we were offended. However, the coaches and myself attempted to resolve the issue by apologizing via the method of which you expressed offense, here on this website, whether or not we received any like gesture in kind. I regret you feel otherwise. Otherwise, I suggest you contact the actual parties involved.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am glad Lady R is done with this post...

I believe that when someone does something wrong then they SHOULD apologize for it.

From what I understand is that the WS Coach was blamed for the incident to the car and he had absolutely nothing to do with it and now his name is in a police report. What kind of justice is that?

As far as the incident at the conclusion of the match HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING derogatory to anyplayer or coach...maybe next time you can tell your fans from SD to remain behind the pit area and not come down and confront the coaches.

I agree with pepe10 that maybe we all should now simply put this behind us and maybe we all can meet in Columbia or somewhere in between and have a nice friendly match where everyone shows class and restraint while focusing on our kids doing what kids love to do -- having fun!

I hope that is not asking too much...ya'll have a great off season and best wishes to everyone!

See ya!

I would like to touch on a couple of things. 1. Soody Daisy and Hixson have never been forced not to practice in same Center, this is total fabrication. I have been coach from the first practice at Hixson and we have always practiced at same center and usually right next to each other. Yes we have had problems in past between some parents, but the issues are not between the players. all honesty the boys teams have enjoyed some great matches and had a lot of fun competing against each other. 2. The ball incident in Nov. was sad situation, and ball was fixed and everyone that had access to the room was talked to and no resolve was reached on who done it.

3. Coach Caitlin is very good coach, sometimes he lets his enthusiasm get to him. People might take offense to that, but that is an opinion and just that. He does put alot of time into his kids and team and he should be commended for this. The keyed car incident is unfortunate in Smyrna, no one has right to touch another persons car or posession, no matter the situation. But I don't think there was alot of evidence to say anyone from White Station had anything to do with it from police stand point

4. Coach Freeman from Hendersonville does great job getting his players ready to bowl, and alot of his players love him to death and think he is great coach. His record speaks for him. As for the incident after our loss at state,Coach Freeman gave me big hug and told me what great team we have at Hixson, and I did not hear anything being said to Coach Freeman, my focus was on my team. I do not condone the actions the parents are accused of, and anyone that has heard me talk knows my emphasis on sportsmanship. I would like to extend Congratulations to Coach Freeman and boys teams on a great season and the girls on their state championship.

To Catcoach2008,

Again you show your class and our team wishes you and your team nothing but the best in the future. We look forward to bowling your talanted well coached program next year.

Best of luck

pepe10

I would like to touch on a couple of things. 1. Soody Daisy and Hixson have never been forced not to practice in same Center, this is total fabrication. I have been coach from the first practice at Hixson and we have always practiced at same center and usually right next to each other. Yes we have had problems in past between some parents, but the issues are not between the players. all honesty the boys teams have enjoyed some great matches and had a lot of fun competing against each other. 2. The ball incident in Nov. was sad situation, and ball was fixed and everyone that had access to the room was talked to and no resolve was reached on who done it.

3. Coach Caitlin is very good coach, sometimes he lets his enthusiasm get to him. People might take offense to that, but that is an opinion and just that. He does put alot of time into his kids and team and he should be commended for this. The keyed car incident is unfortunate in Smyrna, no one has right to touch another persons car or posession, no matter the situation. But I don't think there was alot of evidence to say anyone from White Station had anything to do with it from police stand point

4. Coach Freeman from Hendersonville does great job getting his players ready to bowl, and alot of his players love him to death and think he is great coach. His record speaks for him. As for the incident after our loss at state,Coach Freeman gave me big hug and told me what great team we have at Hixson, and I did not hear anything being said to Coach Freeman, my focus was on my team. I do not condone the actions the parents are accused of, and anyone that has heard me talk knows my emphasis on sportsmanship. I would like to extend Congratulations to Coach Freeman and boys teams on a great season and the girls on their state championship.