York at Upperman

jimbo44

Someone please refresh me on how they break ties when it comes to seeds for the district tournaments.

In the past, it was a coin toss in 7AA. Three or so years ago, there were three coins tossed, to determine 1&2,3&4.and 5&6. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not forget you can watch this replay Saturday night at 7, ch 22 (dish).

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GREAT game lady Bees!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know Upperman is a top notch team but I was in shock when I heard the score. York has been playing really good lately....they have beat LA & Upperman both once(that alone is something to brag about). I figured Upperman would win but by 40 points.....what happen??? We had a nail bitter going on in Livingston....I didn't get to listen to the game.

I know Upperman is a top notch team but I was in shock when I heard the score. York has been playing really good lately....they have beat LA & Upperman both once(that alone is something to brag about). I figured Upperman would win but by 40 points.....what happen??? We had a nail bitter going on in Livingston....I didn't get to listen to the game.

I didnt get there til the 4th quarter (middle schooler had priority) but it was way out of reach by then.

If the 4th quarter and the boys game were any indication, I would say that it was an extremely physical game. Other than that, i will defer to the folks who where there.

btw: how did the middle school girls do in the boro?? anyone?

coin flip to deside district seating and upperman by 8-10 a home

Congratulations Girls!

Does anyone know what all the commotion was about last night at Upperman? Someone said they heard over the scanner for all Putnam Co cops to respond to Upperman? I hope that everything is ok and no one was hurt.

It was a very physical game. Upperman stepped up!! I have not seen York play this year did not go to the away game. I have read and heard they have a very good team so I don't know what happened to them last night. They looked lost and confused. Upperman scored on them pretty much at will. Biles, Davis and Dyer had a great game. Hammock came off the bench for Upperman and scored 12 points easily. I thought we could beat York but I never thought by that much. Of course I am glad!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I heard you had a great game in Livingston. Congrats to all the ladies. Way to go Killer, Shelby and Allisa great job. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Congratulations Girls!

Does anyone know what all the commotion was about last night at Upperman? Someone said they heard over the scanner for all Putnam Co cops to respond to Upperman? I hope that everything is ok and no one was hurt.

minor scuffle. No news here, carry on....

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

edit2: Im going to back out most of this post. Harmless but needless info!

OH, I will add this though. I think the Upperman folks did a great job of trying to break this thing up, and keep tempers calmed. It could have been much worse.

It was a very physical game. Upperman stepped up!! I have not seen York play this year did not go to the away game. I have read and heard they have a very good team so I don't know what happened to them last night. They looked lost and confused. Upperman scored on them pretty much at will. Biles, Davis and Dyer had a great game. Hammock came off the bench for Upperman and scored 12 points easily. I thought we could beat York but I never thought by that much. Of course I am glad!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I heard you had a great game in Livingston. Congrats to all the ladies. Way to go Killer, Shelby and Allisa great job. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

my kid came home Monday and told me exactly how the game was going to go, and why. She knew York was not going to be prepared for what was coming at them. I cant wait to watch the replay!!!