York at Upperman

jimbo44

Congratulations Girls!

Does anyone know what all the commotion was about last night at Upperman? Someone said they heard over the scanner for all Putnam Co cops to respond to Upperman? I hope that everything is ok and no one was hurt.

Well, you know how it is when people these day's forget to wear a belt with there britches and the behind shows. That's about sum's it up!

I know that UHS and YHS rather this not be discussed on the board so it doesn't let the ones showing thier behind get any satisfaction of this being a Black eye on either schools. From what i hear it is being handled correctly. Let's be good sports and leave at that. These two teams have to meet up again I would say and everything needs to be in good sportsman ship so all sports fans can help see this happen please do so! Let's not dwell on it go on and play ball! You will hear about it through the grape vine I just don't think we need to distract our players with it.. Thank you

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you know how it is when people these day's forget to wear a belt with there britches and the behind shows. That's about sum's it up!

I know that UHS and YHS rather this not be discussed on the board so it doesn't let the ones showing thier behind get any satisfaction of this being a Black eye on either schools. From what i hear it is being handled correctly. Let's be good sports and leave at that. These two teams have to meet up again I would say and everything needs to be in good sportsman ship so all sports fans can help see this happen please do so! Let's not dwell on it go on and play ball! You will hear about it through the grape vine I just don't think we need to distract our players with it.. Thank you

WELL SAID!!

It was a very physical game. Upperman stepped up!! I have not seen York play this year did not go to the away game. I have read and heard they have a very good team so I don't know what happened to them last night. They looked lost and confused. Upperman scored on them pretty much at will. Biles, Davis and Dyer had a great game. Hammock came off the bench for Upperman and scored 12 points easily. I thought we could beat York but I never thought by that much. Of course I am glad!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I heard you had a great game in Livingston. Congrats to all the ladies. Way to go Killer, Shelby and Allisa great job. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I hate that I missed this game, I have this stupid cold that's going around! I had to try and find it on the radio and I finally found a Jamestown station that was covering the game. The announcer was even talking about how rough the game was. I knew Upperman would win but I never guess it would be by 41 points. When this team hits the floor and things start to click it is contagious everyone gets up. That's what I like about Upperman they are up beat and cheer each other on continuously even when they are down. It sounded like all these girls had a good game. According to the Tennessean Karissa 22, Kayla 19, Lashay 16, Chezney 12, Jennifer 6, Megan 3 and Allison 2. Of course you know I'm proud of Chezney...that's my girl /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> she come of the bench and scored a couple of three's within a minute. Good job Lady Bees!

I hate that I missed this game, I have this stupid cold that's going around! I had to try and find it on the radio and I finally found a Jamestown station that was covering the game. The announcer was even talking about how rough the game was. I knew Upperman would win but I never guess it would be by 41 points. When this team hits the floor and things start to click it is contagious everyone gets up. That's what I like about Upperman they are up beat and cheer each other on continuously even when they are down. It sounded like all these girls had a good game. According to the Tennessean Karissa 22, Kayla 19, LaShay 16, Chezney 12, Jennifer 6, Megan 3 and Allison 2. Of course you know I'm proud of Chezney...that's my girl /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> she come of the bench and scored a couple of three's within a minute. Good job Lady Bees!

Sorry you missed it was a good game even if it was so physical!! The lady bees had a very good game as a team. That is what I saw on the scoring also. Chezney is a great player and is an asset to the team. I have got to meet her thru my pre-k granddaugher(Mackenzy) where she helped in her class earlier in the year and I just love her and so does Mackenzy. Great player and personality.I agree the girls on the team do support each other which makes for a good team. Who would have thought 41 points? Great job lady bees!!

Go Bees!! Go#14Davis!!

I didnt get there til the 4th quarter (middle schooler had priority) but it was way out of reach by then.

If the 4th quarter and the boys game were any indication, I would say that it was an extremely physical game. Other than that, i will defer to the folks who where there.

btw: how did the middle school girls do in the boro?? anyone?

Gatorbillmsu, we got beat by 7. Thanks for asking. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Gatorbillmsu, we got beat by 7. Thanks for asking. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

dang, sorry to hear that. Im sure it was a good experience though!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

dang, sorry to hear that. Im sure it was a good experience though!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes! Wished they could of won or at least got to the finals. Not this time though. Now lets get ready for the last three scheduled games and on to the district tournament. Sorry you missed the game last night, but at least you will get to watch it Saturday night. I cannot say enough, those girls played awesome!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Score by quarters.

!st: Upperman 16-York 4

Half: Bees 36-York 19

3rd: Bees 57-York 26

Final: Bees 76-York 35

Kala Biles was in the zone. Best game I have seen her play all year.

I second that comment!! She played awesome. Her mom and I said it took us back to two years ago

when they were in middle school. She is quick as a cat, and I hope she continues to play that well from here on. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Score by quarters.

!st: Upperman 16-York 4

Half: Bees 36-York 19

3rd: Bees 57-York 26

Final: Bees 76-York 35

Kala Biles was in the zone. Best game I have seen her play all year.

Kayla has a bright future. The exciting thing is she is just going to keep getting better. She reminds me a lot of Mackenzie Sells from Livingston. They both anticipate plays, fast as lightning, good defense, great rebounder??™s and they are freshman.