State Predictions 2008

Legend

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see Bolivar or Dyer Co. win it in 2A. I think Dyer Co. would have a better chance but we'll see.

Single A is up for grabs. Whoever from the West makes will most likely play each other for a state championship. (Manassas and Union City, I'm hoping).

I think it will be down to B T Washington and CPA for the title in AA. Dyer Co.'s box scores look impressive, but they really haven't played anyone decent.

I would agree that St. George's is the class of II-A. Though I haven't seen their best player in the box scores lately. Is he hurt?

Yea Elliot Williams suffered a" knee" injury a couple of games back. Someone told me that he is out for the season but that is not confirmed. I will the nod for d-2 to briarcrest

Yea Elliot Williams suffered a" knee" injury a couple of games back. Someone told me that he is out for the season but that is not confirmed. I will the nod for d-2 to briarcrest

I think it will be down to B T Washington and CPA for the title in AA. Dyer Co.'s box scores look impressive, but they really haven't played anyone decent.

You can't be serious. DC's played anyone decent. That's a hoot. They have a stronger schedule than BTW and CPA. Check the SOS ON THE HOME PAGE.