Marable-Big 12 wrestler of the week

taketop

Check out themat.com. good story about Nick Marable on the home page in the Breaking News section.

Agreed it is a nice article. It was posted here yesterday and has a few replies under just a little ways down the page.

Very proud of the local boy and looking forward to cheering for him at the NCAA's. Hoping he is on the opposite side from Tannenbaum but we will see.

Agreed it is a nice article. It was posted here yesterday and has a few replies under just a little ways down the page.

Very proud of the local boy and looking forward to cheering for him at the NCAA's. Hoping he is on the opposite side from Tannenbaum but we will see.

i guess i should spend more time on here reading before i post.

i guess i should spend more time on here reading before i post.

The occassional double post doesn't hurt anyone. Hard to have time to read everything that gets put on here really. At least you try to get good information out to the community... I would never chastise someone for that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .