Pray for Kazeray Dabbs

badboy13

I follow District 12A basketball and just found out that Senior Kazeray Dabbs from Perry County injured her ankle last night in the game against Hampshire. She was taken to the ER and x-rays showed no break thankfully, or so I was told. I hate to see any injury in sports, especially when it's a senior with so much potential!! I think everyone should say a prayer that Dabbs will be healed up and back on the floor soon!! District 12A is full of talent and should be a real showdown come tournament time. We're praying for you Kazeray!! Get well soon!

I follow District 12A basketball and just found out that Senior Kazeray Dabbs from Perry County injured her ankle last night in the game against Hampshire. She was taken to the ER and x-rays showed no break thankfully, or so I was told. I hate to see any injury in sports, especially when it's a senior with so much potential!! I think everyone should say a prayer that Dabbs will be healed up and back on the floor soon!! District 12A is full of talent and should be a real showdown come tournament time. We're praying for you Kazeray!! Get well soon!

13AA will keep her in our prayers... hope she gets better soon.. hopefully she will not try to come back too soon... i know this season is important.. but being a senior.. she has to think about her college career... if that is the road she is headed down...Get well soon Kazeray...

We are praying for you Kazeray! I know Kazeray and her ankle is not broken, just sprained. Be sure and don't count Perry County out just yet!! They have a lot of talent and Kazeray will be motivating them every step of the way until she's able to return! Thanks everyone for praying for her! She is strong and will be back soon!! Any college will be lucky to have her and I think she will have a long, successfull b-ball career!!

This is potentially a very devastating blow to Perry County (depending on seriousness of injury), especially with two very important District 12A games remaining in their regular season. I believe she is their leading scorer and rebounder; and there is no doubt that she is their go-to player. Hopefully she will be able to recover and return in time for tournament play. Perry County is definitely going to need her when tournament play, District 12A and Region 6A, rolls around if they stand any chance of making it to Murfreesboro (and they did before this injury occurred).