District 3 - AA

showvol

Hey B.C.,

You should know its gonna be pretty much the same as always, Gibbs, Seymour, maybe Carter usually at the top Alcoa can always be a contender as well, I think the biggest deciding factor will be pitching. Bounds is gone from Carter, but Housewright and Burchell are gone from Gibbs. I think that leaves a junior and a senior at Carter not sure what their names are and it leaves Turner and Armstrong at Gibbs. I think all of Seymour's big guns are gone. Probably wont know much until the middle of April since that's when district race really heats up. Oh yea I will see what can be done about those bleachers okay.

Hey B.C.,

You should know its gonna be pretty much the same as always, Gibbs, Seymour, maybe Carter usually at the top Alcoa can always be a contender as well, I think the biggest deciding factor will be pitching. Bounds is gone from Carter, but Housewright and Burchell are gone from Gibbs. I think that leaves a junior and a senior at Carter not sure what their names are and it leaves Turner and Armstrong at Gibbs. I think all of Seymour's big guns are gone. Probably wont know much until the middle of April since that's when district race really heats up. Oh yea I will see what can be done about those bleachers okay.

Thanks for the update on the bleachers.

I think our younger arms with some seasoning could be a benefit for us. I'm sure that Geff and Chris have got a handle on what they want to try to do the first week or two of the season. It definately will be interesting to see what combinations are out on the field for Gibbs this year.

I would say Carter has one of the best left handed bats in the district with Kent Garrett. The boy can hit a ton, but I don't know who or how much help he will have this year.

Aloca has a quality pitcher back from last year. Lost a few of their starters to graduation though.

Fulton should be all back accept for one. They should be better but not up to Gibbs or Seymour's calibur yet.

Austin-East, same thing different year. They try though.

Seymour lost a lot to graduation. I'm sure they are reloading but they will be fairly young too.