District 5AAA

Tennesseesportsfan

I'm think it will be Bradley this year. Rhea has a new coach again, the 4th coach in like the last 7 years. Rhea also lost a lot of very good key players off last years team. I know Rhea has been working really hard so far, so I figure they will be ok. Lots of questions will be answered in the upcoming weeks. Cleveland and Walker Valley should contend for the district. I think it is pretty wide open right now for the district this year.

This district is very solid this year. Alot of new coaches and young coaches. Interested to see how Cleveland does after losing a really good coach. Bold Prediction here and I really believe this. McMinn will finally show their sleeping Giant ability and will be competeing with Walker Valley, Rhea, and Bradley for the tops of the district this year. Their field is also in much better shape than it ever has been. They have sodded the outfield with Bermuda and are working on the infield and putting up a new backstop. It will look very different to teams that come in to play that have been there before.

Go Lady Cherokees!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Should be interesting. Rhea should be the early favorite. Number 2 could be a toss-up between Cleveland and Walker Valley. Cumberland shouldn't be overlooked either. They had some good hitters and some young talent. They are also bringing in a new pitcher I believe. Cumberland is always a tough place to play. Bradley took a huge hit but they still have a great pitcher. McMinn has gotten better and I am excited to see the upgrades to their field. Let the fun begin.