Solomon

Who says the Republican Party is wanting to go in a different direction than the Bush administration of the last eight years? Been listing to too much liberal media? Cut and Run?

If this is not liberal thinking, what is?

It sounds like love for Al Gore to me. This doesn't sound like the writing of a conservative republican.

When it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, it's a duck. Reading your timid support of Al Gore in this tread and supporting Pacman Jones in the Titans thread doesn't read like a Conservative Republican and far from it. If you??™re embarrassed to face the facts of your writings when brought to light, your thinking and writing needs to change on this board to be conservative of natural, not liberal. Why do you think ELA agrees with you if this is not the case?

As entering this Politics Subforum, it states ???Not for the meek???. It not personal, it's politics.

Actually I listen to a lot of conservative radio and they talk the same points.......

Sounds like you have your head stuck so far up the right you can't read a question for discussion versus support.

Announcements