Nashville Christian new #3 in 1A

Legend

Well really what he is trying to say is ...AS a coach u must prepare your team for the tourniments..It dont matter if you win 40 games a year, if u cant win during tourny time it was a waiste..But it makes him look good with all them wins and his players look bad because u gotta be able to finish.

Okay...and how many teams make it to sub state?? Yall are acting like he didnt prepare them...yet they are 1 of the final 16 teams left in Tennessee..They won every game in the tourney up until the region final... Teams that had rougher schedules this year didjnt even make it thuis far...So everyone needs to stop trying to find something negative to say about this and that...The team and coach have both accomplished something not many teams have this year...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...and how many teams make it to sub state?? Yall are acting like he didnt prepare them...yet they are 1 of the final 16 teams left in Tennessee..They won every game in the tourney up until the region final... Teams that had rougher schedules this year didjnt even make it thuis far...So everyone needs to stop trying to find something negative to say about this and that...The team and coach have both accomplished something not many teams have this year...

tdawg, im not being negitive about anything..I wish NCS luck the rest of the way..Legend is jus saying, on the other 8 games the coach should had made more games for NCS with winning records..Almost everyone they have played have been under 500..Its just facts! They finally face a team with a winning record and look what happened to them..Now can u see the light..Union City, Manassas, Hunboldt, and Lake co has faced alot of teams with winning records..To be the best you have to play the best..It was jus sad Lake Co. had to make an early exit. But only 2 teams out of 14a can advance, but LC got the short end of the stick this year..Then guys will good again next year.

tdawg, im not being negitive about anything..I wish NCS luck the rest of the way..Legend is jus saying, on the other 8 games the coach should had made more games for NCS with winning records..Almost everyone they have played have been under 500..Its just facts! They finally face a team with a winning record and look what happened to them..Now can u see the light..Union City, Manassas, Hunboldt, and Lake co has faced alot of teams with winning records..To be the best you have to play the best..It was jus sad Lake Co. had to make an early exit. But only 2 teams out of 14a can advance, but LC got the short end of the stick this year..Then guys will good again next year.

Okay...well the regular season really does not matter anymore... Coach Anderson has no control over who NCS plays in the Tourney so you really cant say anything about that..... being one of the last 16 teams in the state is an accomplishment...

Copenoc,

You say look what happened to them? What happened? They played the worst game they have played all year and only lost by 14 points. That is what happened. That is not a blow out! They lost a game. So what? NCS is not fretting or sulking over it. Why are you? You guys need to get a life. I cannot figure out what makes high school basketball such jerks of people. You may not be jerks in real life. And if you're not, then get off these boards because this is not the place for you. You still cannot convince me that you have a grudge against NCS coach for some reason...you act like you don't know anyone from NCS including the coach. Yeah, right. You wouldn't be wasting your time saying such _____ if you didn't feel bitter about something (from the past). I still say you got cut from a team, or weren't athletic enough to play bb, or you're just a plain wannabe!!!!!

Legend and Mr Knowitall, the both of you should be slapped!

Excuse Me!!!!!! In this thread the question was asked if privates had a advantage and why???? I gave my opion on that subject. I never said anything negative about any school!!!!! Just that privates in large Metro areas have a bigger pool of talent than publics in rural area at K-12 schools with 300 total student!!!!!!!!

How you think I should be "slapped" amazes me!!!!!

But I guess this is what these boards are for.....

Good luck to all.

Excuse Me!!!!!! In this thread the question was asked if privates had a advantage and why???? I gave my opion on that subject. I never said anything negative about any school!!!!! Just that privates in large Metro areas have a bigger pool of talent than publics in rural area at K-12 schools with 300 total student!!!!!!!!

How you think I should be "slapped" amazes me!!!!!

But I guess this is what these boards are for.....

Good luck to all.

you say "Excuse me!!!!!!" like your a 12 year old girl!......and how do private schools have a bigger pool....incase you havent made the connection, you have to pay to go to a private school and most of the talent would probably be at a public school.....especially in a rural area.....next time think this one out

you say "Excuse me!!!!!!" like your a 12 year old girl!......and how do private schools have a bigger pool....incase you havent made the connection, you have to pay to go to a private school and most of the talent would probably be at a public school.....especially in a rural area.....next time think this one out

If you had read this entire thing you would have saw I said privates in Metor areas( that means large cities) where their is more people. More people provide a better chance for more athletes. And you are correct, rural areas have less people. I understand you have to pay at privates. But that is a option for parents in a Metro area to do.

Once again, I am in no way refering the NCS in any way but only answer the question of "do privates have a advantage and why". Once again, this is my view on the matter of why they would.

I never said a thing about your school and since they are still playing they are 1 of the top 16 in the state!!!!!!!

I just responded to a question inside of this thread that should have been in the Public/Private Forum.

You guys have had a great year. Good luck the rest of the year.

when yall mention moore county winning... you say it as if its a bad thing!! geez ... and another note .. mr knowitall, i totally understand what you mean but i kinda took it offensive at first b/c well we only have 1 red light in the whole county ... but understand what you meant!! LoL

The whole county!!!!!! I thought Cully was bad without even a Flashing light....Wait, there is a flashing light in Cully. I should have known that!!!

Good luck to all!!!

Well "excuse me" lol MRKNOWITALL. You say we have a "larger pool" of players, well our high school has a total of 170 students and 5 of the 6 seniors have been enrolled there since elementary and middle school. So i really don't see where we have the "advantage" over a school in the stix, when they probably get all the kids in the county. But anyways, i think each comment you post proves the point im trying to make, you have nothing good to say!!!!!

Copenoc,

You say look what happened to them? What happened? They played the worst game they have played all year and only lost by 14 points. That is what happened. That is not a blow out! They lost a game. So what? NCS is not fretting or sulking over it. Why are you? You guys need to get a life. I cannot figure out what makes high school basketball such jerks of people. You may not be jerks in real life. And if you're not, then get off these boards because this is not the place for you. You still cannot convince me that you have a grudge against NCS coach for some reason...you act like you don't know anyone from NCS including the coach. Yeah, right. You wouldn't be wasting your time saying such _____ if you didn't feel bitter about something (from the past). I still say you got cut from a team, or weren't athletic enough to play bb, or you're just a plain wannabe!!!!!

OK OK HOLD UP A MIN...I never said NCS got blowed out!! And futher more i sure as heck aint sulking over a NCS loss! Im from West Tennessee and could care less what NCS does! I was telling you people as a coach you have to prepare your team for the state tourniment! Isint that the goal for all teams?? Im sure your coach is great..He has to be to get 1000 wins..Thats wicked awsome! And i know NCS has to play everyone in their district..But ur coach had some room to play with to get his team ready for state! They ran into a good team and couldnt get it done..NO..14 points aint that bad but it aint that good either..Sorry i ruffled your feathers..Id much rather get my team ready to play in the state tourny than get as many weak teams as i can and make my record look good! I rather go 10 and 20 and win state than 32 and 2 and not make it their..Now u see what im saying? Nothing against NCS at all.I hope to see NCS at state with my Union City Golden Tornadoes..33 n 0..And hasnt dodged a single team in 4 states..Playing 5a 4a 3a 2a schools all year..We have gotten lucky a couple times but u gotta be able to finish a game..Its 32 min. long not 31...And im not a jerk! lol