Columbia Central

BASEBALLFAN11

I'd like to reiterate my earlier sentiment that this is a question of integrity. Even if the coach was the worst in the history of high school sports, a person should not quit their team this late in the season. Go ahead and talk about the coach, complain, whatever you feel is necessary, but don't quit on your TEAMMATES. They are the ones you are letting down.

Now I know that some of you who are close to the situation are going to come back and say "oh but her team supports her decision" but I don't see any of the rest of them quitting. Why? Because they have chosen to stick with their team until the end of the season.

Integrity...Responsibility...Leadership...qualities that are lacking in many of today's youth.

Your very accurate on your last statement..but then your wrong on only one player quiting the team. There has been atleast 4 other players to quit before now. They were not news worthy,and 2 quit last year. Theres so much talent in central school who will not try out for the team because of lack support for the student -athletes. I ask people to dig deeper in both sides of the issues to gain full knowledge of the situation.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic