District 9A

sportsfan001

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would agree that Cascade and Forrest are the teams to beat. No one else will even come close to these two teams.Eagleville and MTCS will probably round out the top four. The other three will have to battle each other for the 5th spot. Didn' t Eagleville lose their coach?

Not really sure about Eagleville losing there coach, they just got a new coach last season so it would surprise me. But as it looks, MOST everyone agrees that Cascade and Forrest are the two whom are looking down at everyone. I cant wait too see what the top 4 teams in 9A have too offer.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really sure about Eagleville losing there coach, they just got a new coach last season so it would surprise me. But as it looks, MOST everyone agrees that Cascade and Forrest are the two whom are looking down at everyone. I cant wait too see what the top 4 teams in 9A have too offer.

Eagleville does have a new coach again this year. Not sure who it is though. This makes 4th coach in 4 years right? Probably bad news for Blackwell, no one getting him any looks.

I'm a MTCS fan and believe you are very mistaken and overlooking an excellent team. Yes, they have lost some talent, but definitely not all of it. Seniors Beckham and Hendrix will step up to the plate and show excellent leadership as well as continuing to make excellent plays. They are continuing to fill the gaps of the few people they lost, and it's looking good for the cougars. As far as ranking Forrest and Cascade 1st and 2nd in the district, i beg to differ. MTCS beat Forrest 3 times last year. Forrest lost their dominate pitcher and although they'll be a good team, I don't see anything outstanding. Cascade will for sure be ranked 1st with talent like MoMo, but closely followed by MTCS at 2nd. As far as the Rockets, I would not be surprised to see them at number 3.

Cascade and MTCS are the teams to beat.

I believe MTCS is going to be a good team, I just dont know how there going to replace Siler, Francis, there catcher, and that 3rd baseman/pitcher who transferred halfway through this season last year and still be ranked in the top two. They have just as good of a chance being #1 or #2 but for the preseason i would rank them at 3. Not saying thats where there going too finish though. And Forrest didnt really have a dominate pitcher but Davis was probably more consistent at keeping them in the game and he's a junior or senior this season? Obviosly Cascade has the upper hand if they find a solid #2 pitcher. I cant wait too watch (MoMo,Blackwell,Davis,Hendrix) all go up against one another.

I'm a MTCS fan and believe you are very mistaken and overlooking an excellent team. Yes, they have lost some talent, but definitely not all of it. Seniors Beckham and Hendrix will step up to the plate and show excellent leadership as well as continuing to make excellent plays. They are continuing to fill the gaps of the few people they lost, and it's looking good for the cougars. As far as ranking Forrest and Cascade 1st and 2nd in the district, i beg to differ. MTCS beat Forrest 3 times last year. Forrest lost their dominate pitcher and although they'll be a good team, I don't see anything outstanding. Cascade will for sure be ranked 1st with talent like MoMo, but closely followed by MTCS at 2nd. As far as the Rockets, I would not be surprised to see them at number 3.

Cascade and MTCS are the teams to beat.

Forrest and MTCS played 4 times last year with both teams winning 2 games. So that is not 3 wins for MTCS. Cascade, Forrest, and MTCS should be the top three teams. How they finish who knows thats why they play the games. Good luck to all the teams this year.