Mt. Juliet's Out of Hibernation Play Day Schedule

MTSCA

Here is the schedule. We hop to see lots of you on what is going to be a picture perfect day /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

9:00 games are:

Mt. Juliet v Brentwood

LaVergne v Father Ryan

St. Benedict v Wilson Central

McGavock v Oakland

10:30 games are:

Mt. Juliet v Siegel

Community High v White House

St. Benedict v Riverdale

McGavock v Nashville Christian

12:00 games are:

Father Ryan v Creekwood

LaVergne v Oakland

White House v Blackman

Siegel v Wilson Central

1:30 games are:

Mt. Juliet v Riverdale

LaVergne v Nashville Christian

St. Benedict v Blackman

Wilson Central v Brentwood

3:00 games are:

Mt. Juliet v Creekwood

McGavock v Community High

St. Benedict v Brentwood

Riverdale v father Ryan

4:30 games are:

Creekwood v Nashville Christian

Oakland v Community High

Father Ryan v Blackman

6:00 games are:

Mt. Juliet v Blackman

LaVergne v White House

St. Benedict v Siegel

Riverdale v Brentwood

7:30 games are:

White House v Nashvlle Christian

Lavergne v Creekwood

Riverdale v Wilson Central

Coaches,

This information will be sent to you via email. We look forward to seeing you all on the 23rd!!

Unfortunately, there has been a team drop out so there have been some times and game changes. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Here is the entire schedule for the day so hopefully there will not be any confusion.

9:00 games:

Mt. Juliet v Brentwood

LaVergne v Father Ryan

St. Benedict v Wilson Central

Oakland v Community High

10:30 games:

Mt. Juliet v Siegel

Community v White House

St. Benedict v Riverdale

East Ridge v Nashville Christian

12:00 games:

Father Ryan v Creekwood

LaVergne v Oakland

White House v Blackman

Siegel v Wilson Central

1:30 games:

Mt. Juliet v Riverdale

LaVergne v Nashville Christian

St. Benedict v Blackman

Wilson Central v Brentwood

3:00 games:

Mt. Juliet v Creekwood

East Ridge v Community High

St. Benedict v Brentwood

Riverdale v Father Ryan

4:30 games:

Creekwood v Nashville Christian

East Ridge v Oakland

Father Rtan v Blackman

6:00 games:

Mt. Juliet v Blackman

LaVergne v White House

St. Benedict v Siegel

Brentwood v Riverdale

7:30 games:

White House v Nashville Christian

LaVergne v Creekwood

Riverdale v Wilson Central

Thanks for your understanding!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is not what you are asking for but it's all I can tell you... MJ won all 4 games they played; Creekwood, Father Ryan, Riverdale and Blackman.

Riverdale beat St. Benedict.

Sorry but that's all I remember.

I dont think results or scores in a playday scrimmage have any meaning , in any way. I guess that is why you are not getting a response although I dont fault you for asking.

I mean nobody pitches their ACE every game or in any big games against key rivals, unless they are " parden me for saying this" not quite all there. (i.e.-stupid) Scrimmages are for freshman to try to break their way into the batting rotation or position on the field. All JV players normally play along with the starters. Substitution is happening every inning at any given time in any game. Coaches are trying out freshmen pitchers. No scores are recorded and nobody "wins" anything.

Who we all should feel sorry for is the kids in Page's play day. They didnt get to play at all. What's up with that?

I dont think results or scores in a playday scrimmage have any meaning , in any way. I guess that is why you are not getting a response although I dont fault you for asking.

I mean nobody pitches their ACE every game or in any big games against key rivals, unless they are " parden me for saying this" not quite all there. (i.e.-stupid) Scrimmages are for freshman to try to break their way into the batting rotation or position on the field. All JV players normally play along with the starters. Substitution is happening every inning at any given time in any game. Coaches are trying out freshmen pitchers. No scores are recorded and nobody "wins" anything.

Who we all should feel sorry for is the kids in Page's play day. They didnt get to play at all. What's up with that?

You are 100% correct in regards to W/L's, freshmen and jv playing, pitching, etc.

Was the Page Playday at Fly Park? If so that explains everything. They are very cautious about letting those fields be played on when wet.

I agree about everyone playing a lot of JV and freshmans. I thought that MJ hit the ball really well, also think that Creek Wood will be better as they are outside more. Think that Riverdale has to have Cat on the mound and they can beat anyone but not sure what they would do without her. Didnt get to see Father Ryan play and but I am sure that they will also be ready when tourney play starts. Most of these teams will be at Beech this weekend and maybe we will have better weather than we did this past weekend. I knew that the Page playday would be rain out, those people just down let you play on their fields when it gets a little wet. Thought they should have called it earlier where maybe some of the teams could have gone to MJ and played. I have seen years where no one could play but they played at MJ fields. Think warmer weather and it want be long for the first pitch!