What will it take for DC to host a tournament

DC2010

I don't remember aiming any post(s) in your direction,so why don't you get up from the table, jog in place for a couple of seconds and get your panties out of that wad. Relax--have another doughnut.

Do you think it makes you look cool or superior when you call people names? It really does not.. it just makes you look extremely ignorant and childish. I can see high schoolers saying the things you have said during this thread, but not someone that has had two kids go through high school.

Now that that's said.. nice post jw

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this can be solved if you just DONT post on a DC thread.START A DHS THREAD> Tone of your posts has changed dramatically...more like the first ones you posted. Very simple just don't post on these threads ..unless we play you...and well you know how that has gone this year /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

DC thread---NOT. Thread about DC---YUP. I haven't asked what thread I can post on and be assured I won't start because of this post. Why don't you practice what you preach--You posted more than once on Dyersburg's New Head Coach. Was that a DHS thread--NO. you're free to post anywhere you like. Thanks for your expert opinion on how "dramatically" mine have changed. If they don't meet your approval--don't read/respond to them.

By the way---How's the tooth?

DC thread---NOT. Thread about DC---YUP. I haven't asked what thread I can post on and be assured I won't start because of this post. Why don't you practice what you preach--You posted more than once on Dyersburg's New Head Coach. Was that a DHS thread--NO. you're free to post anywhere you like. Thanks for your expert opinion on how "dramatically" mine have changed. If they don't meet your approval--don't read/respond to them.

By the way---How's the tooth?

All my teeth are intact and fine....how is the brain loss???? I'm not to worried about my looks.....I CAN GUARANTEE I fare a bit better than you in that department!!!! People like you are the exact reason I would rather be lashed than send my child to Dyersburg City school. You need to get out and travel more........ How many students will ya'll lose to DC next year???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All my teeth are intact and fine....how is the brain loss???? I'm not to worried about my looks.....I CAN GUARANTEE I fare a bit better than you in that department!!!! People like you are the exact reason I would rather be lashed than send my child to Dyersburg City school. You need to get out and travel more........ How many students will ya'll lose to DC next year???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I can imagine how thrilled you are that Walmart got your replacements in quickly. It's amazing they were able to machine them so that they fit in around that one big yellow one that had started to get lonesome. Don't blame the Dyersburg school system because of me; they don't want anything to do with me either--just can't figure that one.

As for as travel--think I've seen about everything I care to across the U.S. Think I may come up and look around Newbern. Thinking about buying a home up there somewhere. Like to watch good high school basketball. Can you assure that you will continue to get enough good players in to maintain the standard that's been set the last couple of years? If so,I'm there! Can I expect to get the same hospitable treatment that you extend to transfers? If "YES" I'm there for sure. Be careful how you answer my questions or this might be my last post on here. I do have sensitive feelings, you know.

I can imagine how thrilled you are that Walmart got your replacements in quickly. It's amazing they were able to machine them so that they fit in around that one big yellow one that had started to get lonesome. Don't blame the Dyersburg school system because of me; they don't want anything to do with me either--just can't figure that one.

As for as travel--think I've seen about everything I care to across the U.S. Think I may come up and look around Newbern. Thinking about buying a home up there somewhere. Like to watch good high school basketball. Can you assure that you will continue to get enough good players in to maintain the standard that's been set the last couple of years? If so,I'm there! Can I expect to get the same hospitable treatment that you extend to transfers? If "YES" I'm there for sure. Be careful how you answer my questions or this might be my last post on here. I do have sensitive feelings, you know.

Yep...we have enough good players to keep that standard up. Why would I care where you buy a house????? You sadly mistake me for someone that cares /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would like to mention while we are talking about those glory days of Dyer County all the recruits that put a Donkey Stompin on the high and mighty trojans of d'burg were all home grown. Jon Morris was recruited from Trimble. Brian Fisk, Montrelle Crittendon, Perry Powell, James Watson, Tony Ferguson, Cyrus Johnson, Brandon Anderson, and Brandon Johnson were all from county middle schools as well. Not one was a Dyersburg product. As for the Middle school student riding the bus, it was wrong, but did anyone ever stop to think that it was Montrelle Crittendon's cousin. It really bothers me when ignorance explodes through peoples keyboards.

I would like to mention while we are talking about those glory days of Dyer County all the recruits that put a Donkey Stompin on the high and mighty trojans of d'burg were all home grown. Jon Morris was recruited from Trimble. Brian Fisk, Montrelle Crittendon, Perry Powell, James Watson, Tony Ferguson, Cyrus Johnson, Brandon Anderson, and Brandon Johnson were all from county middle schools as well. Not one was a Dyersburg product. As for the Middle school student riding the bus, it was wrong, but did anyone ever stop to think that it was Montrelle Crittendon's cousin. It really bothers me when ignorance explodes through peoples keyboards.

AMEN!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's been a long time since I have heard from you. Good post!

I don't think anyone ever mentioned the above team in any derogatory way. There was a huge glut of talent that came through the system at that time. There was more talent at DC at that time than any school in the district, including DHS. I don'agree with your statement that Jon Morris was "recruited from Trimble". DC was the school that he was supposed to attend. You seem to be up on Donkey Stompins so you probably (with the exception of the year(s)of the team above)remember all the Donkey Stompins that not only DHS, but almost every team in the district laid on DC regularly, year in and year out. Except for the team above and the current team I don't remember DC ever having anything to brag about in boys basketball. There have been some good DC girls teams, but never boys.

And not to lessen the "bus incident" what difference did it make about whose cousin rode. Three other DMS students were asked to ride also. What's ironic is that the kid ended up getting in trouble and never even played at DC. I know there's a lot of resentment when this is brought up now, but DC suffered the results of the deliberate action of a unethical, dishonest man. Enjoy the memories of the Brian Fisk,etc. team and the success of the current team. There's lots of basketball to be played yet--and I personally feel that DC has a great chance to return to the Boro this year.

I don't think anyone ever mentioned the above team in any derogatory way. There was a huge glut of talent that came through the system at that time. There was more talent at DC at that time than any school in the district, including DHS. I don'agree with your statement that Jon Morris was "recruited from Trimble". DC was the school that he was supposed to attend. You seem to be up on Donkey Stompins so you probably (with the exception of the year(s)of the team above)remember all the Donkey Stompins that not only DHS, but almost every team in the district laid on DC regularly, year in and year out. Except for the team above and the current team I don't remember DC ever having anything to brag about in boys basketball. There have been some good DC girls teams, but never boys.

And not to lessen the "bus incident" what difference did it make about whose cousin rode. Three other DMS students were asked to ride also. What's ironic is that the kid ended up getting in trouble and never even played at DC. I know there's a lot of resentment when this is brought up now, but DC suffered the results of the deliberate action of a unethical, dishonest man. Enjoy the memories of the Brian Fisk,etc. team and the success of the current team. There's lots of basketball to be played yet--and I personally feel that DC has a great chance to return to the Boro this year.

They obviously weren`t as good as the more recent teams, but DC has had it`s share of district and regional championship teams, and sub-state teams that faired very well. You may not remember as this was when we were still a Single A school under the old classifications and Dyersburg was (I believe AAA). DC went to sub-state in "77" or "78" and played against Bobby Parks at Middleton. We won`t talk about the outcome, but to prove my point about our past teams. We haven`t always been just a football school.

I don't post much, but I would like to state one more opinion. Not to knock Hopkins, but if McCord had came over here in 2000 with his discipline and style of play, I'm pretty sure we would have at least one state title and probably one or two more. I like what I'm seeing with the young ball players at DCHS. Oh yea, it's real easy to look in from the outside and tell everyone how you would do it, but it's allot different when your the one doing the job. If you don't believe me try to referee a game, umpire a game or coach a game and listening to the people when things aren't going just right! They will crucify you...........