District 11A vs. District 12A

culleokarep

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with district tourneys ahead whats gonna happen...whos hot from d12...whos coming to the region....culleoka and moore co. are absolutely on fire right now...can anyone step up to challenge these two in district 11....can anyone stop summertown in district12?

I thought the Region 6A tournament had been cancelled. You have already handed Moore County and Culleoka state tournament berths.

I think MC and Cully will play for the region title but Summertown has a shot of knocking off either team. I think they will win District 12A hands down. Where is the region tournament being played after the first round home court advantage? MC, Cully, Cornersville, and Richland will come out of 11A. Summertown and Collinwood will come out of 12A for sure. I think the rest is a toss up. Mt. Pleasant and Wayne County can probably play with most teams on any given night.

I think MC and Cully will play for the region title but Summertown has a shot of knocking off either team. I think they will win District 12A hands down. Where is the region tournament being played after the first round home court advantage? MC, Cully, Cornersville, and Richland will come out of 11A. Summertown and Collinwood will come out of 12A for sure. I think the rest is a toss up. Mt. Pleasant and Wayne County can probably play with most teams on any given night.

Region is at Mt Pleasant..

[. Summertown and Collinwood will come out of 12A for sure. I think the rest is a toss up. Mt. Pleasant and Wayne County can probably play with most teams on any given night.

Collinwood needed OT to beat WC in game 1 this season and WC beat them in game 2. WC has improved a lot since the beginning of the year and several of their losses were close games but S'town is by far the strongest in this region.

[. Summertown and Collinwood will come out of 12A for sure. I think the rest is a toss up. Mt. Pleasant and Wayne County can probably play with most teams on any given night.Collinwood needed OT to beat WC in game 1 this season and WC beat them in game 2. WC has improved a lot since the beginning of the year and several of their losses were close games but S'town is by far the strongest in this region.

I do agree summertown is strong but i dont see how there by far the strongest in the region...they have already lost to both culleoka and moore co.

I thought the Region 6A tournament had been cancelled. You have already handed Moore County and Culleoka state tournament berths.

oh sorry for the mixup...i actually dont have the authority to do that so the tournament is still scheduled to be played /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I do agree summertown is strong but i dont see how there by far the strongest in the region...they have already lost to both culleoka and moore co.oh sorry for the mixup...i actually dont have the authority to do that so the tournament is still scheduled to be played /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My thoughts--

Four teams from 12A will be; Summertown, Collinwood, Wayne Co and the winner of Mt. Pleasant / Perry County.

Four teams from 11A will be; Moore Co, Culleoka, Cornersville and Richland.

I do agree summertown is strong but i dont see how there by far the strongest in the region...they have already lost to both culleoka and moore co.oh sorry for the mixup...i actually dont have the authority to do that so the tournament is still scheduled to be played /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I didn't mean to say S'town would win the Region tournament. I was trying to state that they are the strongest in our district. It seems they are a lot stronger than the other teams right now and they would be the only team to worry about. We are very weak over here this year and should not pose a problem for your District.