mckenzie and west carroll

mhsplaya08

i have no idea who threw the ball..it was pretty childish though..yeah it was an exciting game..i thought mckenzie was going to get back in it when Brown hit that deeeeep three..he also had a good block on brandon taylor a little bit earlier in the game..taylor went to lay it up and brown got it off the glass..

Every school has that moron that thinks something would be funny at the time! That shot Brown hit was amazing. I couldn't even see him from our side for the defenders around him and it had to be at least an NBA three. I am headed to Bethel to watch a little baseball. Check back later.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MVP of 13A Thomas Greer West Carroll

It's got to be the Greer kid. The kid can play, at 6'4" and can handle the ball like a point guard. I'm sure he's averaging 25 points a game and he's all over the floor. He will play bigtime college basketball someday but he's only a Sophmore. He is head and shoulders above any player that I've seen in 13A.

It's got to be the Greer kid. The kid can play, at 6'4" and can handle the ball like a point guard. I'm sure he's averaging 25 points a game and he's all over the floor. He will play bigtime college basketball someday but he's only a Sophmore. He is head and shoulders above any player that I've seen in 13A.

You must not have seen much 13a play then. He is not strong enough to even think about playing big basketball. If you think Bethel is bigtime basketball, he's got a shot. NOTHING AGAINST HIM AT ALL. I think he is a good kid, his dad made sure of that. He's not the ball player that Harris is. Harris is even to weak to play bigtime ball as you call. Noone is 13a has the skill to play big ball YET!

If Harris, Burke, Carr, Cuthbertson or Payne shot as much as Greer does they would be averaging 35-40 per game. Not everybody has the free reign to shoot at will. Missed 7 free throws in a row against Huntingdon and those weren't the only missed free throws. If you can't finish you can't play big time tiddly-winks. He is a good solid player and he would be on my first team all-13a team but he's not the MVP this year.

You must not have seen much 13a play then. He is not strong enough to even think about playing big basketball. If you think Bethel is bigtime basketball, he's got a shot. NOTHING AGAINST HIM AT ALL. I think he is a good kid, his dad made sure of that. He's not the ball player that Harris is. Harris is even to weak to play bigtime ball as you call. Noone is 13a has the skill to play big ball YET!

He's a sophmore. How many players in 13A do you think Bethel would even look at? Not many, but he will go bigger than Bethel. A 6'4" point guard can go big time as in Division 1. He's not going to be a post player in college. Lets just watch and see. Good luck against 14A in the regions. They are really good.