hottest wrestlers

mclovin008

Im not too worried about bcb and his buddies. I just want to know if the little one is really looking at the boys in blue? I will be there watching bcb and his buddies at their shindig. I cant wait to watch them look around and wonder wich one I am. I'm the one whose wallett says BMF. You guys like to quote songs so I will quote a movie on that one. Lets see how smart you are.5'1 huh? I didnt know they could stack s*** that high.

Grap- I'm not feeling the love.

BuckL- Great job handling Graps bonus question.

BCB- Watch your back with this guy.

Bonus question for Grap- What Does Debbie do while she's in Dallas? Just give me the title of the movie you cunning dare devil. That is if you can figure it out,,, Mr. smart/tough/tiny guy.

CC

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BMF wallett comment . From Pulp Fiction-----duh. It is the answer to the following dialogue:

Jules: I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.

Pumpkin: Which one is it?

And the stack comment? Full Metal Jacket---Gunnery Sergeant Hartman ( R. Lee Emery, who should have been a wrestling coach) to Private Cowboy.

How's that Grap?

FYI-----I'm not one of BCB's buddies----I'm his Daddy.

very good Buck. I like you more everyday.

I dont know what you are talking about. Also, I dont want to associate with any of your friends from Alan Golds.

Grap- Seems to be a lot of Gayness in your comments,,,,if thats how you roll,, then I say,,,, Go Big Blue!

As for me that much gayness makes me dizzy (what movie is that from Grap?). I'm sorry to hear that you won't help someone in need.

CC