clarksville open

99ginger

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told by a few coaches that the officiating was the worst they have ever seen. That a few of the refs had 0 knowledge of wrestling period.

I heard from my cousin in Rancho Cocomoungo that Cleveland and Baylor will never wrestle Blackman again because of the Clarksville AAU officials. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I heard from my cousin in Rancho Cocomoungo that Cleveland and Baylor will never wrestle Blackman again because of the Clarksville AAU officials. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

IS THAT IN FLORIDA? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> THESE GUYS MADE BLACKMANS REFS LOOK LIKE SAINTS TO THE HOLY GRAIL OF WRESTLING, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I saw 4 different refs, 3 out of the 4 did not know what they were doing. Not giving backpoints, not callling locked hands, and worst of all not knowing enough about illegal holds or potentially dangerous.

Also there was no trainer on site. The tourney overall was run very smoothly, round robins went as quickly as they could other than the refs getting pulled to the scoring table almost once every match.

I dont think a single ref. that was at Clarksville was from Blackman.

So that explains why the refs. were not very good.

But get with Coach Cobb (High School)

He might be able to tell you where they got all the good **HELP**

I thought he only wanted to use TSSAA Refs ????

(ONLY THE BEST )

I dont think a single ref. that was at Clarksville was from Blackman.

So that explains why the refs. were not very good.

But get with Coach Cobb (High School)

He might be able to tell you where they got all the good **HELP**

I thought he only wanted to use TSSAA Refs ????

(ONLY THE BEST )

The Clarksville refs were not the Blackman AAU refs (my post was intended to be sarcasm aimed at the florida troll who posted that Cleveland and Baylor would not wrestle Blackman ever again because of Blackman AAU refs - who never reffed any Cleveland-Baylor-Blackman matches in the first place). A lot of the Blackman refs were at the Region 5 tournament on Saturday (watching, working, but not reffing). My middle schooler was at the Iron Knights tournament up there in January and the refs were not of high quality IMHO.

IS THAT IN FLORIDA? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> THESE GUYS MADE BLACKMANS REFS LOOK LIKE SAINTS TO THE HOLY GRAIL OF WRESTLING, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nope in Ranch Cocomoungo is in California. The Blackman refs are big time national news.