DIV II TOURNAMENT PICKS

fiftyfifty

Ps. One last thing, why don't you go down to St Benedict and tell the girls basketball team that another team wanted to win more than they did. What a stupid comment. Is there not another thread for those who have comments such as these with people of like sports knowledge, try and find one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Being from the Memphis area, it is very refreshing to see schools like ECS and St. Benedict be successful. They overachieve because of work ethic-and ethics. They don't buy players. As far as your predictions-what a moron! Picking Briarcrest and Webb-clearly the best two teams in the state-are the picks of a simpleton. Most 8 year-olds with minimal knowledge of these two teams would do the same. Good luck to all teams! By the way, surely the "st" in "stbulldog" means stu---.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flukes games happen, three out of four is 75% in case you flunked mathmatics. I will refer you to the Big Ones Girls Postseason Picks and try and follow real close my picks, then you will realize just how dumb your comment was. Go on back to the mountains and lick your wounds. I don't believe you have a dog in this hunt. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There you go assuming again.....you really should think first. Since you ASSUME that I'm not very "mathematically" (big word) inclined, I must assume that you need to take a refresher course in SPELLING and GRAMMAR. That being said, I have never said that I did or did not have a "dog" in this hunt. You just can't handle the fact that a small school team is in the FINAL FOUR; especially a team that YOU did not pick. Get over it...ECS has earned a spot in the State Tournament. Also, for your information, I have talked to people at St. Benedict. I also know more about basketball than your simple mind will ever conceive.

There you go assuming again.....you really should think first. Since you ASSUME that I'm not very "mathematically" (big word) inclined, I must assume that you need to take a refresher course in SPELLING and GRAMMAR. That being said, I have never said that I did or did not have a "dog" in this hunt. You just can't handle the fact that a small school team is in the FINAL FOUR; especially a team that YOU did not pick. Get over it...ECS has earned a spot in the State Tournament. Also, for your information, I have talked to people at St. Benedict. I also know more about basketball than your simple mind will ever conceive.

Go to the big ones and that should tell you what I know about picking teams. I could care less what schools are in the state tournament. I know you are for ECS, but as I have stated before, the pain will be over soon for you and your team. Webb or Briarcrest wins it all. Nobody else except maybe Ensworth has a chance. Take you frustrations out on someone it might have an effect on. And no matter who you have talked to, you still made the comment that they didn't want to win as bad. You need to check your own statements before posting. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Ps I see you flunked mathmatics and grammar. The correct word is there.

Being from the Memphis area, it is very refreshing to see schools like ECS and St. Benedict be successful. They overachieve because of work ethic-and ethics. They don't buy players. As far as your predictions-what a moron! Picking Briarcrest and Webb-clearly the best two teams in the state-are the picks of a simpleton. Most 8 year-olds with minimal knowledge of these two teams would do the same. Good luck to all teams! By the way, surely the "st" in "stbulldog" means stu---.

Most everybody who knows anything also picked JPII to beat ECS. If they played ten times, JPII would beat them eight of the ten. If you have some allegations that need reporting, go ahead. But what you are doing is making mindless allegations about a school with nothing to back it up. So take your losses, don't worry the pain will soon be over. Now who is the moron, the only scary thing is that you coach kids apparently. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Ps One last thing, ECS will get stomped by whoever they play in the first round of the tournament. Now does that prediction also sound moronic to you? Heh, Heh, Heh.

Go to the big ones and that should tell you what I know about picking teams. I could care less what schools are in the state tournament. I know you are for ECS, but as I have stated before, the pain will be over soon for you and your team. Webb or Briarcrest wins it all. Nobody else except maybe Ensworth has a chance. Take you frustrations out on someone it might have an effect on. And no matter who you have talked to, you still made the comment that they didn't want to win as bad. You need to check your own statements before posting. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Ps I see you flunked mathmatics and grammar. The correct word is there.

If you Google "mathmatics", it will reply, "did you mean mathematics, moron?"

If you Google "mathmatics", it will reply, "did you mean mathematics, moron?"

Up in the hollow, we spell it the way I wrote it. You didn't answer my question, is it moronic to predict that ECS will be mauled, stomped, in the next game. Try and channel your anger toward something more productive, go to coaching clinics, etc. The pain will soon be over. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> PS It seems that some people down toward Memphis way have a little inferiority complex. Now you google that so you can understand. I still haven't called you a name. Bring a bottle of pain killer to Nashville, you are going to need it.

Not moronic, just asinine. What did any of these children do to you to deserve such over the top verbiage?

Not a thing. I just don't like being called names for making a prediction about a sport. It has nothing to do with the players, their character, or anything personal at all. The over the top verbiage is due to being called a moron for making predictions about sports. If thats asinine, then anyone that makes predictions would have to be classified the same. The children at St Benedict don't deserve the previous statements on this thread as well. And the children who play at Briarcrest don't derserve to be classified as bought or paid for. So I think everyone can clean their act up a little bit. Even the squeaky clean folks at some of these western schools. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

is it moronic to predict that ECS will be mauled, stomped, in the next game.

Looks like a lot of people have underestimated the way ECS is playing ball right now...me included. 42-38 final for Knoxville Webb. Congrats to the Evangelical Christian School girls for a heck of a job well done down the stretch at the end of the season. Great defense!

Briarcrest/Ensworth looked like the intriguing matchup to watch before-hand and still should be very good...could well be that everyone in attendance will get their money's worth all the way around.

Looks like a lot of people have underestimated the way ECS is playing ball right now...me included. 42-38 final for Knoxville Webb. Congrats to the Evangelical Christian School girls for a heck of a job well done down the stretch at the end of the season. Great defense!

Briarcrest/Ensworth looked like the intriguing matchup to watch before-hand and still should be very good...could well be that everyone in attendance will get their money's worth all the way around.

I was at the game and ECS played with great poise and determination. I don't recall a single turnover by ECS in the first half. They made great passes and took good solid shots. They almost upset what is considered the best team in Div II. It was unfortunate that a team had to lose that game. They should be proud and if they return most of their players, watch out next year. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The game between Briarcrest and Ensworth looked like a runaway in the first quarter. Briarcrest was up at one point in the first half by sixteen points. But Ensworth fought back with a twenty to two run and then it was nip and tuck most of the game. Ensworth won the game and advances to the finals against Knoxville Webb. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ensworth came from way behind to win 66-54.Great game by both teams