10A Tournament

NCSfan22

Depeding on how 9A finishes it could eaisly be 3-1 for 10A or 2-2.

ER cold pull a 1st round upset of the 9A champ, Van Buren or Eagleville.

I love your complete disrespect for D9A. Its hilarious. I think your district has a great chance to win both of the games you are suppose to. Cascade is not very good. Forrest will most likely face Clarksville Academy, who seems to be playing very well right now. Although, I wouldnt sleep on Forrest. They are always tough come tournament time. But you will not "easily" go 3-1. I guarantee you that. I do not see McEwen or ER upsetting either Van Buren or Eagleville. Once you see those two teams play you will realize that you can analyze schedules all you want but you dont have any idea how good a team is until you see them play. I was at Community last night where we hosted the tournament. Those two teams are as good as your two best teams. We'll see soon.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I understand that 9A is most likely better than I know as I haven't seen that district play alot. All I can base Eagleville on are there games against Jo Byrns where the split the season series 1-1 and Jo Byrns was definately not the class of 10A this year. As for Van Buren I respect tha team and the work they did this year in 9A in fact I would love to see a region final between Van Buren and Nashville Christian.

I love your complete disrespect for D9A. Its hilarious. I think your district has a great chance to win both of the games you are suppose to. Cascade is not very good. Forrest will most likely face Clarksville Academy, who seems to be playing very well right now. Although, I wouldnt sleep on Forrest. They are always tough come tournament time. But you will not "easily" go 3-1. I guarantee you that. I do not see McEwen or ER upsetting either Van Buren or Eagleville. Once you see those two teams play you will realize that you can analyze schedules all you want but you dont have any idea how good a team is until you see them play. I was at Community last night where we hosted the tournament. Those two teams are as good as your two best teams. We'll see soon.

He was not Disresecpting 9A.. That was his opinion..

As for 9A vs 10A here are the records of the 8 teams in region vs the other district.

Van Buren 0-0

Eagleville 2-1 went 1-1 vs Jo Byrns and 1-0 vs Houston Co.

Cascade 0-2 went 0-2 vs NCS

Forrest 0-3 went 0-2 vs McEwen and 0-1 vs Jo Byrns

Total 2-6

Nashville Christian 2-0 went 2-0 vs Cascade

Clarksville Academy 0-0

McEwen 2-0 went 2-0 vs Forrest

East Robertson 0-0

Total 4-0

NCS vs Cascade , McEwen vs Forrest were the only matchups that hapened during the regular season.

Wasn't the D-9A tournament and region 5A tournament at eagleville last year ?

The D10A tournament was hosted by Nashville Christian but was at hillwood as there(NCS) gym was to small to have a tournament in, according to tssaa.

This year is D-10A's turn to host region I believe and that is why region 5A is at Hillwood.

Can anyone tell me if the Region 5A tournament is at hillwood or a diffrent school?

After first round home games for higher seeds, the rest of the games are at Hillwood. It is NCS's turn to host both, and that is the gym they got that was large enough.

I do not know why last year's district 9 and regional tournaments were not in the same place. For at least the last 10 years that I have been watching, whenever district 10 hosts the region, the school whose turn it has been to host the district also has hosted the region.

I hear first round games are Saturday. Can anyone confirm?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The region is at Hillwood after the first round since it is 10-A turn to host. Last year it was at Eagleville and two years ago it was at Clarksville Academy.

If not mistaken White House Heritage is in 10-A and they beat Community twice this year also. Cascade and Forrest split during the regular season so we wait to see who gets NCS.

Communityhero are you saying your team wasn't very good since you lost to Cascade twice.