Best boy's district

Dragonmaster

Can anyone justify something other than 15AAA.. Is it 4 or 5 gold balls ten years.

The old District 12AA - Bolivar, formerly Liberty, formerly Humboldt, Jackson Southside, McNairy County, Chester County...I know of atleast 4 state titles out of this district (Bolivar and Liberty with two each), and I also know of national rankings from both Liberty and Bolivar at one point...Humboldt also reached state in their final year in this district beating Giles Co. led by Tyler Smith...I'm wanting to say Southside reached the state championship one year (possibly winning it)...A lot of great players came through that district in the past 10 years....Willie Kemp, Wayne Chism, Jewan Long, Anthony Sampson, Josh Sain, Antwan Long, Brandon Evans, Bryan Lake, Olijawan Kemp, Joe Shivers, Charles Dotson, Toylon Smith, Kelsey Rose, Derek Sain...And that's only from Bolivar, Liberty, and Humboldt...

The old District 12AA - Bolivar, formerly Liberty, formerly Humboldt, Jackson Southside, McNairy County, Chester County...I know of atleast 4 state titles out of this district (Bolivar and Liberty with two each), and I also know of national rankings from both Liberty and Bolivar at one point...Humboldt also reached state in their final year in this district beating Giles Co. led by Tyler Smith...I'm wanting to say Southside reached the state championship one year (possibly winning it)...A lot of great players came through that district in the past 10 years....Willie Kemp, Wayne Chism, Jewan Long, Anthony Sampson, Josh Sain, Antwan Long, Brandon Evans, Bryan Lake, Olijawan Kemp, Joe Shivers, Charles Dotson, Toylon Smith, Kelsey Rose, Derek Sain...And that's only from Bolivar, Liberty, and Humboldt...

Jackson SouthSide lost to Bolivar in the State Championship game to Bolivar. I think it was the year SS manhadled Giles County (with Tyler Smith) in substae at GC.

Sounds like those Districts were insane. All I know of is about Chattanooga, and in the city the past 4 years especially district 6-AA have had the hardest competition and best teams, although notnning a title. they make the other district in their region (5-AA) look horrible cause after the top 2 teams its pure garbage. Even this year it's the same any of the 6-AA county teams can be a top 4 in 5-AA's district. although the single A teams have repped well for Chatt, Their competition is needless to say like taking candy from a baby.