District 15-A/AA

CaBrOn731

I'm sorry i dont even know who the tigers are.

Have the tigers gone to sub-state 3 years in a row?

Madison has been a bit unfortunate every year. They are working hard and will deserve to go to state this year, but until the tigers prove themselves against most of the "big teams" in west tn they will not make a name for themselves

Tigers....Memphis Tigers...Conference USA.

There are dominant teams in just about every district. Most of the time, it appears it is luck of the draw that those players attend that school. Yes, there are a few districts that are competitive, but they are generally the exception adn not the rule.

You can start pounding your chest when you make it through the first round of states (e.g., quarter-finals) three years in a row. Until then, you are fishing in a small pond. If you feel you are of the same caliber with the top teams, then get on a bus and go play them in the numerous tournaments that are held throughout the season. That is how you will "earn" the respect you are asking for.....just like the Tigers!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry it seemed as though you were speaking of a high school team when you refered to the tigers.

I dont think you can compare the memphis tigers div 1 program too much with a district like this one lol. No offense. There just is no comparison.

But, as stated before Madison rolls through their district only finding competition in regional finals or sectionals is what I say

Oh I just wanted to inform all of you people that Brian Castro is not 19 years old... Yes he is a Junior but he is only 18 years old so he is elegible to play this year... So i look forward to play against Dyersburg this thursday.. I am pretty sure that it is going to be a very interesting game..... How is David Grueser doing this year???

He's done well for us so far, but will need to step it up thursday, just like every one else. We will be missing our best CB, Beau, but have a deep bench. I think whoever wins the Midfield will win this game. My prediction is a 1-1 Draw. Looks like we'll get better weather than last year!

Hope they sort it out before thursday. when is yalls first game soccer 19, and who do yall play?

i don't play anymore..i played center defender for NS last year but there first game was yesterday and they beat adamsville 3-1 probably the worst reffed game...ref said to the captain of the team that he couldn't direct kids on the field and that if he wanted to coach that he should be on the sideline pretty ridiculous

Well David Grueser is a really talented player and he is going to face Brian castro which is going very interesting to see... I think that the final score will be 1-1... Its going to be a very good game.. Everybody in Haywood needs to step it up too just like Dyersburg... Good Luck to Both Teams.Well David Grueser is a really talented player and he is going to face Brian castro which is going very interesting to see... I think that the final score will be 1-1... Its going to be a very good game.. Everybody in Haywood needs to step it up too just like Dyersburg... Good Luck to Both Teams.Well David Grueser is a really talented player and he is going to face Brian castro which is going very interesting to see... I think that the final score will be 1-1... Its going to be a very good game.. Everybody in Haywood needs to step it up too just like Dyersburg... Good Luck to Both Teams.