Region 4 district 7

stakd

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dekalb and Upperman are great teams but I think that Livingston Academy is not out of the question there deep in there pitching is what i heard and there Defense is pretty solid. Baseball is a funny game any team can win on any given day no matter what the odds i just wouldnt throw Livingston out of it because teams like that can catch little momentum and come back to bite u on the butt. I'd watch out for them this year and wouldnt just look to the next game when there the game coming up..

Any details from Livingston - Smith County games from early this week. I hear they split but would love to know some details

Yes, LA and Smith split this week. First game on Mon. LA won 9-4. SR. Clint Durham hit a 2 run HR and went the distance on the mound. Also, Soph. Ethan Mcdonald hit a GS HR to put th egame out of reach. Tues. was a completly different story. LA got crushed 15-1 never really in the game gave up 12 runs in the first. Perhaps overconfident from night before. However they rebounded with a win last night at Stone Mem. 12-1. Soph. Shawn Wathall got the win. Duraham hit another 2 run shot and JR. Allen Bilbrey was 2-4 with 2rbi's. Good soild overall performance. Considering the beating they took @ Carthage

Who plays who in the district this week

LA was supposed to travel to Cannon today and host them tomorrow but looks as if weather will prevent it. Perhaps these games will be rescheduled for later on in the week. Next Monday will be the showdown with Upperman should be a good game. I don't know what other games are being played in the district this week.