Dyer County vs. Dyersburg ROUND THREEE

TribeRunEr

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer County will be heavily favored in the championship game, and rightly so. The Chocs played very well tonight considering they had a week off and some worried if they would be a little rusty, and I thought they were for about 60 seconds and then it was lights out for the Chargers. I will have alot of fun with this one on Sunday.

Congrats to both squads on ending up just as many predicted, No1. and No.2. I'm still here saying the Chocs are a bit much for anybody and if the Trojans are going to pull off a major upset the game has got to be in the 50's or low 60's. If the Chocs reach 70...turn out the lights, but both squads have alot to be proud of regardless of the final score Monday night.

Dyer County will be heavily favored in the championship game, and rightly so. The Chocs played very well tonight considering they had a week off and some worried if they would be a little rusty, and I thought they were for about 60 seconds and then it was lights out for the Chargers. I will have alot of fun with this one on Sunday.

Congrats to both squads on ending up just as many predicted, No1. and No.2. I'm still hear saying the Chocs are a bit much for anybody and if the Trojans are going to pull off a major upset the game has got to be in the 50's or low 60's. If the Chocs reach 70...turn out the lights, but both squads have alot to be proud of regardless of the final score Monday night.

I agree!!! it should be another GREAT game!!! Get out ya popcorn!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Could you give alittle credit, finally seen you last night, N2 came and sat by me during the Trojans game, and showed me who you were. You didn`t even stay and watch it all, your predictions were alittle off.

Well, why didn't you come over and say hi!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Seriously!! I like meeting new people!!!!My comments are nothing against D'burg!! They are a GOOD team..with a LOT of talent!!! No offense but I am keeping it real. I left at 4th quarter..saw what I wanted to see. IF Milan would have played D'burg the way they played US last game...they would have won. Look, I sat by people who screamed at every call made AGAINST DC last night and some of the calls were perfectly legit.....and I would say so...that is what I mean by keeping it real. If D'burg played everyone else with the intensity they do when playing us....their record would be better (that is ACTUALLY a compliment)....and that again, is keeping it real. DC has a goal and that is to make it to state.....every game is played w/intensity. Will they beat D'burg??? I don't know. Different night, different game, different gym and different stakes but D'burg will have to play differently than what I saw of the Milan game to pull it off. I was wrong, Milan didn't pull it off and I don't mind saying I was wrong......I mean it's only like the third time I've ever been wrong in my life!!!!! And yes I DO have a high opinion of myself!!! LOL

HA Ha, I will introduce myself the next time I see you, I know I shouldn`t say this but I love watching the Choctaws play, they are a great team, and they are not selfish by no means, but I will stay true to the Trogans, they are a great team as well. What about the calling last night by the refs, they were aweful on both sides, Hope we have some diff ones for Mondays game.