Dyer County vs. Dyersburg ROUND THREEE

TribeRunEr

ahh!!! Have you heard poor ole forked deer couldn't take the pressure well...look what you went and done... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Sorry to hear after so few post he can't take the pressure....Maybe, he will learn when dealing with a real women to mind his manners...My oppinion you want look stupid if you don't act it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He just got blinded by the bling uh!! You hang in their girl, you know Gator and I have your back well you know what gator has /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> My daddy always told me you have a right to talk ugly to people actin' ugly. Little ole crybaby!!!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game should be a classic just as the other two have been. Sure the Choctaws won them both, one by 14 the other by 13, and I have to be honest when I say Dyer County is about 13 or 14 points better than Dyersburg. No knock on the Trojans, just stating a fact. With the new poll set to be released tomorrow, the Choctaws should move into the top spot due to Booker T. Washington losing to Mitchell last week, and there is nothing Dyersburg would like more than to knock off perhaps the best team in the state for a district title. Again, if the game is played in the 50's or 60's the Trojans will be right there, anything higher and the Choctaws will go to region play as the No.1 seed from District 13.

your the man. but when and if the choctaws win tonight, it will be because they were actually practicing today. unlike 3 senior players from dyersburg slacking off and chilling at el patio that i will not name.

lets get this game overwith already.

your the man. but when and if the choctaws win tonight, it will be because they were actually practicing today. unlike 3 senior players from dyersburg slacking off and chilling at el patio that i will not name.

lets get this game overwith already.

easy there man. Keep in mind it is a holiday...a day for rest. Good luck to both teams tonight. Wished i could be there

It was a GREAT GAME if you are a CHOCTAW fan like me but if you are a TROJAN it was a GREAT GAME until the 2nd quarter thats when the Choctaws poured it on but GREAT JOB to both of these teams on getting a home game in the region and i hope to see another DC vs Dburg in the finals of region... i give credit where credit is due and great job Trojans for not allowing Dyer County to score 70 pts... GO CHOCTAWS!!!!

I'm a happy camper!!!!!!!! Slow start...but an explosive finish!! Oh yeah, forkkedeer ole buddy.......things are a beautiful shade of...guess....ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That last one was for extra effect /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good game Trojans! Great game Choctaws!!!!!

I'm a happy camper!!!!!!!! Slow start...but an explosive finish!! Oh yeah, forkkedeer ole buddy.......things are a beautiful shade of...guess....ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That last one was for extra effect /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good game Trojans! Great game Choctaws!!!!!

lol what was up with most of the Trojan student section leaving in the 4th quarter??

I don't know....I stayed and clapped for ALL teams and players when awards were given out. Maybe they were tired..I dunno....what do ya think????

yeah that could be a reason or they just gave up on their team when DC put in their bench and Dburg still had their starters in... i don't know i stayed for the entire game and watched and clapped for ALL of the awards

The Trojans came out sssmokin in the 1st. I felt DC would come to grips just as they did.

I thought the highlight of the night was the Choctaw and the Trojan players sportsmanship towards each other during the award ceremony. I noticed J

Blake and McLin handshaking and laughing with each other while doing a quick shoulder bump. Pretty cool.

Good luck to all the 13AA teams !

BTW, if you`re going to get on here and argue plays and calls (which apparently someone won`t do anymore) you really need to see the game rather than listening to the radio. You get the whole pic and not just what the commentators want you to hear. I`m stunned that neon dion said that in the mag (well, not really), it`s that`s kind of crap that caused all the trouble at DC in the first place, and besides, I don`t think it works to well, uh.

IMO, you don`t have holidays when you want to WIN!! Maybe that`s why DC has won all three contest by an average of 14 pts. this year.

The Trojans came out sssmokin in the 1st. I felt DC would come to grips just as they did.

I thought the highlight of the night was the Choctaw and the Trojan players sportsmanship towards each other during the award cerimony. I noticed J

Blake and McLin handshaking and laughing with each other while doing a quick shoulder bump. Pretty cool.

Good luck to all the 13AA teams !

BTW, if you`re going to get on here and argue plays and calls (which apparently someone won`t do anymore) you really need to see the game rather than listening to the radio. You get the whole pic and not just what the commentators want you to hear.

I agree the Trojans did come out in the 1st it was a Great Game and Yes there was Great sportsmanship by both teams after an exciting game!!!

BTW, if you`re going to get on here and argue plays and calls (which apparently someone won`t do anymore) you really need to see the game rather than listening to the radio.

I think I upset the guy..said he wasn't going to post anymore /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> His neighbor doesn't like me either...or the other 3 people he said wouldn't post because of me. Geez..should I feel bad?.Naaah...I don't. That was nice after the game...it is about the kids. Trojans have had a fine year so far and they have some great athletes playing for them.

I think I upset the guy..said he wasn't going to post anymore /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> His neighbor doesn't like me either...or the other 3 people he said wouldn't post because of me. Geez..should I feel bad?.Naaah...I don't. That was nice after the game...it is about the kids. Trojans have had a fine year so far and they have some great athletes playing for them.

yeah Dyersburg has had a good season and i also see a possible rematch in region if they don't overlook anyone and nobody say DC doesn't need to overlook anyone either cause i know they won't Coach McCord will not let them and i also believe that is it Coach Real? not sure if thats his name or not but he probably will have them going game by game like Coach McCord!