Dyer County vs. Dyersburg ROUND THREEE

TribeRunEr

Oh my Goodness, we are taking off the gloves and hugging each other. I think I'm gonna cry!!!

Well..we aren't to the point of holding hands and singing Kumbayah together (Personally I'D rather not go that far /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )..but it goes to show we CAN be civil.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we also appreciate the press when your up by 17 and under 2 minutes to go . Don't worry those type of things come back to haunt you. Of course with your coach leaving it may not make much difference.

"KNUTE ...... KNUTE........ KNUTE That is the ONLY game the "Fast & Furious" Tribe knows how to play ! I'm bettin' that most if not all those on the court were "off the bench" ! Whatcha want them to do go out & play "street ball" ! If you have bench or young players that aren't seeing much playing time then you want them to "practice" in game situations ! Also I seem to remember D'burg's football team (after going in tied @ the half winding up with 50 + (final) against no scores in the second half a year or so ago (winning by 30 or so) so I guess things do come back to bite you ! Regardless there is so much "smash mouth" & bad blood involved in this rivalry that you can't expect things to be anything like "just another game" ! If you want to talk about "SPORTSMANSHIP" unless you have a very short memory look back at the "Sportsmanship" displayed during the recent football season. Death threats have already been mentioned on this thread & they were not exagerrated, but that wasn't all. Classless is all that can describe the "Homecoming" FESTIVITIES ! We live in a small area & word does get around ! But like you said " those type of things come back to bite you" ! D.C. bites back I guess !

Oh yeah ! As far as Coach McCord leaving I have no clue but ...... doubt it ! Doesn't matter since Coach Cal & Bruce Pearl already have applications in @ D.C. ! (That's about as solid as saying with any certainty that Coach McCord is leaving) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OOPS ! Sorry , I forgot we are holding hands, hugging & singing "Kumbayah" now ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I also enjoyed that 54 point defeat to GC where DC had starters in until about 3 1/2 min. left in the game. Yea, you took your starters out but the game was already a 45 point difference. I know GC should've played better but beating someone 104-50 leaving your starters in until half way through the fourth. Pretty classy if you ask me...not!

I also enjoyed that 54 point defeat to GC where DC had starters in until about 3 1/2 min. left in the game. Yea, you took your starters out but the game was already a 45 point difference. I know GC should've played better but beating someone 104-50 leaving your starters in until half way through the fourth. Pretty classy if you ask me...not!

At least he did take his starters out though not like those Memphis schools (thats how they win by 30 to 40 pts every game and DC doesn't) the score definitely could have been closer but Gibson Co. didn't have a good game and when he did take the starters out Gibson Co. still had their starters in and still couldn't score against the 2nd string (sorry GC but its the truth)

Okay GC one day you have nice things to say ..the next you don't!! Man SUCCESS SURE breeds hatred. Little green monsters running amok! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Geez..why didn't you bring this up THEN??????

At least he did take his starters out though not like those Memphis schools (thats how they win by 30 to 40 pts every game and DC doesn't) the score definitely could have been closer but Gibson Co. didn't have a good game and when he did take the starters out Gibson Co. still had their starters in and still couldn't score against the 2nd string (sorry GC but its the truth)

I understand we should've played better but our starters did come out when ya'lls came out. Luckily one of our subs (Devante Watson) hit 3 3's at the very end of the game to cut the lead somewhat. I do hope Dyer Co. wins state this year as it'd be sorry for me not to cheer for the local teams. I do hope Justin Blake goes to the best college to suit himself as well as Jeremy Kimble as he is one of the most under-rated players around. He get's overlooked because of Justin. Good Luck to both the kids!

I understand we should've played better but our starters did come out when ya'lls came out. Luckily one of our subs (Devante Watson) hit 3 3's at the very end of the game to cut the lead somewhat. I do hope Dyer Co. wins state this year as it'd be sorry for me not to cheer for the local teams. I do hope Justin Blake goes to the best college to suit himself as well as Jeremy Kimble as he is one of the most under-rated players around. He get's overlooked because of Justin. Good Luck to both the kids!

Yeah Jeremy is one of the most under-rated players around and does get overlooked. Good Luck to both of them!! Thanks for the Dyer Co. support!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Alright GC, got ya dead to right here. There were only three starters on the floor at that time, and one of them had just re-entered the game. The truth is the starters were out midway thru the second quarter (as DC does in most games), and got in the sub rotation with the 2 and 3 deeps. They (starters) never play the whole game against anyone, so don`t make it look as though they did against GC. You can argue this til your blue in the face, but EVERYBODY knows DC did not run up the score on GC with their starters coming out near the end of the game. YOU`RE WRONG DUDE!!!!!!!! No need to respond. You`re just wrong.

WOW ! Recruiting from DHS,D`burg Middle, and GC. Man, we`re moving on up. Now I know what McCord is doing at the pee wee games on Saturday mornings.hehe!

Don't forget...my kid goes to school where his kids go to school..CJ's mom works there and McCords wife teaches there..I tell my kid to tell their kids who is a good ball player there during PE, they in turn tell Cj's mom in P.E., she in turn tells McCords wife in the teachers lounge, she then goes home and tells McCord over dinner.........We've got pre-school through 1st grade covered! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> For those who don't know...this is just a joke.

Don't forget...my kid goes to school where his kids go to school..CJ's mom works there and McCords wife teaches there..I tell my kid to tell their kids who is a good ball player there during PE, they in turn tell Cj's mom in P.E., she in turn tells McCords wife in the teachers lounge, she then goes home and tells McCord over dinner......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> For those who don't know...this is just a joke.

Extreme Recruiting at its finest /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />