13A vs 14A

reneah

The refs didn't take the game, the 20 turnovers had more to do with it than anything. I just made the statement that they beat us on a last second "banked in" shot and our second leading scorer played 2 minutes in the first half.

You were wrong about the lady dawgs, you said they wouldn't win half their games but they won twenty and made it to the region tourney which no one thought they would to begin the year.

You were wrong and you're an idiot, but I think those two things go hand in hand.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that our season is over maybe you should come over and take a picture in front of the 3 gold balls and maybe we can get some of the girls to autograph it for you. It's pretty obvious that you are worried about the Gleason program from all your previous threads with us and South Fulton and Trenton or Greenfield and whoever we are playing. Is that because you are jealous of the year in year out success of the program? Because with even one of our weaker teams in 25 years we still win 20 games which would be a banner year for alot of the other local programs. Or is it the fan support you are jealous of? Maybe the fact that even when we don't have best team in the region we still bring big crowds everywhere we go. Take Bradford for example, I don't remember them having a very big crowd the last 7-8 years, especially last year when we played them in the tourney. I remember when Peabody was good a few years ago they had a packed gym and big crowds but the last few years they bring nobody to the games. Everybody loves to support their team when they are the favorites.

I'm sure there are several reasons you feel you need to constantly bash our program, and that's fine. Every year there always comes somebody out of the woodworks to down the lady bulldogs in every thread and that just comes with the success of the program.

Enjoy it now slam, cause i'm sure you won't be around the next few years if they lady dawgs are having their usual success just like you weren't around last year when we were blowing people out at the state tournament. Although something tells me you were here last year doing the same thing, just under a different name.

I bet I know who you are talking about. The girl is a foul waiting to happen. Did she play 2 or 3 minutes before picking up her third foul? I'm sure the refs took the game. Grow up, you lost.

Maybe next year you can sckedule Carroll Academy four games so you can continue to pad your record. This was the worst team that Gleason has had in awhile. We do agree on that. Come watch Bradford now that you are out.

Face it man, you don't have a clue about what you are talking about and it is evident in your posts. You make a negative statement and that's it. Nothing to back it up, not stats, facts, nothing. Just a punk looking to pick a fight with someone. 10team has blasted you with all sorts of good stuff to back his team up, and all you can say is come watch my team. (assuming Bradford is your team this week)

No hibernating here. You were doing some hibernating when Gleason was winning twenty games this season. You showed how much you know about basketball when you said that Gleason "will be lucky to win half their games". This was a "weak" team compared to Gleason standards, but twenty wins by a team picked to finish 6th in their district preseason is a great feat. I'm not sure if you are a Greenfield fan or a Bradford fan from your previous posts, but either way you are barking up the wrong tree.

Greenfield finished 8th in the district and didn't find a way to win very many of those close games they were in, and Gleason was just as young as Greenfield so that young and inexperienced argument doesn't work here. Greenfield had just as much talent as Gleason this season so one team winning 20 games and the other losing 20 games should not have really happened, especially when Greenfield won 150 junior high games in a row or whatever with the same girls.

Bradford, with the best team they have had in 8 years and with 3 or 4 seniors and the most talent in the district managed to outscore one of the 5 weakest Gleason teams in the last 25 years by a total of 4 points in 12 quarters this season and you think they will bring home a gold ball, lol.

13A is hands down weaker than 14A. 13A's 1 and 2 seeds won by a total of 2 points over 14A's 3 and 4 seeds. 14A's 1 and 2 seeds won by a total of 50 points over 13A's 3 and 4 seeds. But don't let facts get in the way of your ignorance. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You evidently don't know much about the area basketball...Gleason had 3 starters back from last years state champions and lost no one for the season to injuries.Gleason should have won more than they did as experienced as they were...Most teams in the district had less starters back or the same number,Bradford did have all 5 back and a very good bench.UC had 1 starter back(I believe) and I believe Greenfield had NO starters back and no one that had ever started a high school game. UC didn't have Ward and Greenfield had several injuries including losing their point guard...You have your facts wrong about the the number of wins by Greenfild JR.high.The sophs and freshmen had good jr. high years but the upperclassmen didn't have a good record.I believe the one senior played on a team that didn't win a game in jr. high.

Teams with the experience Gleason had should do better,those players got in extra experience and practice time ,by going all the way last year.

Worry about Bradford for next year,Humboldt and Lake County.After next year worry about Lake County,South Fulton and the young kids from Greenfield will have plenty of experience.

Are you serious? Yes Gleason had 3 starters back from the year before, and those 3 starters averaged about 12 points TOTAL! Gleason relied this year on 3 sophmores and 4 freshmen for the most part to go along with their 1 senior. The senior this year had a great year for us averaging 10 points a game. Gleason replaced 5 year starter and Miss basketball Kayla Hudson at point guard with Freshmen Camille Cooper.

When Gleason and Greenfield played the two teams played all Freshmen and Sophmores with each team having 1 senior start. I can promise you that Greenfield had just as much talent as Gleason this season and their girls had plenty of experience being that they played about 150 games together the 3 years they were in junior high.

20 wins by this Gleason team was a great accomplishment, because as I stated earlier the total point average by all their returning players was less than 15 points. Obviously you are the one lacking in area girls basketball knowledge.

Are you serious? Yes Gleason had 3 starters back from the year before, and those 3 starters averaged about 12 points TOTAL! Gleason relied this year on 3 sophmores and 4 freshmen for the most part to go along with their 1 senior. The senior this year had a great year for us averaging 10 points a game. Gleason replaced 5 year starter and Miss basketball Kayla Hudson at point guard with Freshmen Camille Cooper.

When Gleason and Greenfield played the two teams played all Freshmen and Sophmores with each team having 1 senior start. I can promise you that Greenfield had just as much talent as Gleason this season and their girls had plenty of experience being that they played about 150 games together the 3 years they were in junior high.

20 wins by this Gleason team was a great accomplishment, because as I stated earlier the total point average by all their returning

players was less than 15 points. Obviously you are the one lacking in area girls basketball knowledge.

You just admitted I was right about Gleason having three starters back, and 12 points verses about 1 point a game does mAke a difference in Gleason's favor.The staters this year for Greenfield came in averaging about 1 point per game in high school total....You just don't get it,there was a huge high school experience difference and about an 11 point per game difference......If you knew anything you would know that no one on Greenfields team got any significent playing time in 2006-2007,because the 6 seniors got all the playing time and this year Greenfield had seveal serious injuries.Can you read,do you listen.The Greenfield girls have not played 150 high school or junior high games together...The Gleason girls have played more high school games together and just as many jr high games together...You are very good at twisting and leaving things out......You don't know basketball.......If you did you would be worried about Bradford and Lake County,especially with TT FLowers and company coming up,plus what L.C. has coming back.....You might worry a little about Humboldt,they just lose 1 gilrl that played any..Greenfield is the least of your worries next year...See you next year after Bradford,Lake County and Humboldt gets through with you and Gleason...Excuse me while I get back to AA,hope you don't have as much misinformation about AA,I don't have time to mess around...What do you know about 13 AA,probably nothing

I'll go out on a limb and say Clarksburg V. Bradford for the Regional Championship and Clarksburg pulling it out in the end and hosting sub-state. Don't be surprised if West Carroll makes a great appearance in Regions. I believe 13A will outlast 14A this year. It may not happen but I'm thinking it will.

You're looking good so far. Bradford vs. Clarksburg will play in the region championship Tuesday night.