Howard and Hixson ROUND 3

alwaysballin1

IDK if I'd say boasting. I know the other night while Howard was playing the Hixson players were going for Howard. Even joined in on the Howard chant, but some fans took it as sarcasm but alot of the players are friends with the Howard players. Some even played AAU or midnight with them. If anything Hixson probably just wants some respect and get defensive when ppl say they won by luck. But regardless the game is going to be pretty interesting to see what Hixson does with the new roster Howard has.

Yeah right! As if they really wanted Howard to win! They were being funny but will it be funny once their streak stops

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah right! As if they really wanted Howard to win! They were being funny but will it be funny once their streak stops

They really did want Howard to win. Any Hixson player fan or parent will tell you they want to play no one but Howard. Howard is considered the best in Chattanooga and have the record to support that, and Hixson wants to be known as the best and you can't be known as the best til you beat the best. To say Hixson is going to get dominated and slaughtered is a little disrespectful, but the sleeping giant needs to be wide awake tomorrow cause it won't be easy. And you can see it in the eyes of Hixson that they don't fear giants.

They really did want Howard to win. Any Hixson player fan or parent will tell you they want to play no one but Howard. Howard is considered the best in Chattanooga and have the record to support that, and Hixson wants to be known as the best and you can't be known as the best til you beat the best. To say Hixson is going to get dominated and slaughtered is a little disrespectful, but the sleeping giant needs to be wide awake tomorrow cause it won't be easy. And you can see it in the eyes of Hixson that they don't fear giants.

I said awake a sleeping giant with all of the lil disrespect they are showing. I dont care if their scared or not because we are HUSTLINTIGERS.

"Tigers gone fight till they cant fight no more lie down bleed a while get up and fight some more"

I said awake a sleeping giant with all of the lil disrespect they are showing. I dont care if their scared or not because we are HUSTLINTIGERS.

"Tigers gone fight till they cant fight no more lie down bleed a while get up and fight some more"

I think anyone at the game, Hixson or Howard, that has any kind of knowledge of how a referee should act, will tell you this was the worst called championship game in a long time. Hixson was winning throughout the 1st period and part of the 2nd til the refs snatched it from them in one play. They called 4 fouls in 1 possession on 1 player, just so happened to be Hixson's leading scorer, Andrew Hilton. Howard did a good job of taking advantage of the lop sidedness and executed their game plan. The score does not show how close this game was.

I didn't see four fouls. I think he ended up with two fouls and two techs but they were not all on one play.

The Hiltons have a rep with refs that they are going to react to calls. Any player/coach should know after you get a first tech you better shut your mouth and walk away. Don't think he said anything but he made another hand motion like it was a bad call and he got another one.

you see this with coaches when they get their first tech. They know they have to shut up if they want to stay in the game.

As far as the overall refing, they made some bad calls but the techs were justified.

I didn't see four fouls. I think he ended up with two fouls and two techs but they were not all on one play.

The Hiltons have a rep with refs that they are going to react to calls. Any player/coach should know after you get a first tech you better shut your mouth and walk away. Don't think he said anything but he made another hand motion like it was a bad call and he got another one.

you see this with coaches when they get their first tech. They know they have to shut up if they want to stay in the game.

As far as the overall refing, they made some bad calls but the techs were justified.

Yes he did get four fouls in one trip down the floor. They called a foul on him they took the ball out and passed it in and they called another horrible foul on him. The first tech was minute but seemed like he was looking for a reaction and how could he not react when you get two quick ticky tack fouls called on you in a row. The ref put his whistle in his mouth and Hilton's brother came and calmed him down Andrew turned around with a small arm motion , while a Howard player bumped into him might I add, and the ref T'd him up. Then Andrew simply put his arms up in a confused way, then put them down and turned away and that's when the worst tech I've ever seen was called.

And if you want to call that justified, then why did the Howard player # 34 go off ranting in the 3rd quarter about a foul and actually cursed and said something to the ref, not get tech called on him? When Jonathan HIlton brought it to the refs attention the ref looked like he wanted to tech Hilton up.

This is a prime example of why it's hard to beat Howard in a championship, cause not only are they talented but everyone, specifically refs fear them.

It always seems that when one of the Hilton's (which are Ball-all-day and alwaysballin1) get a foul or a technical then it is never their fault. Just never give the ref. a reason for anything. If you have a reputation of reacting to something, then the ref. will watch you even more. I don't understand why Hixson player's are getting so many technical fouls. The games that I have been at have been embarrassing sometimes. All of the mouthing and teasing going on. I don't believe that this is what these players have been taught. Where is the discipline? Davis gets a tech. about 4 weeks ago, J. Hilton has had 2 or 3 this year, Dozier gets one against Marion and the coaches get one the same night, Lansden waves at the big guy of Marion when he gets a steal, alot of mouthing going on against CCS, A. Hilton gets two technical's and now has to sit out for two games. He could have possibly played his last game last night. Why were the starters left in the game against Marion in the first district tourney game? They were up by 30 or more. What bad sportmanship! What if someone would have gotten hurt? I just can't believe how much of a lack of discipline there is for some reason. It really showed. You can win alot of games on emotions but you only win Championships with discipline!

It always seems that when one of the Hilton's (which are Ball-all-day and alwaysballin1) get a foul or a technical then it is never their fault. Just never give the ref. a reason for anything. If you have a reputation of reacting to something, then the ref. will watch you even more. I don't understand why Hixson player's are getting so many technical fouls. The games that I have been at have been embarrassing sometimes. All of the mouthing and teasing going on. I don't believe that this is what these players have been taught. Where is the discipline? Davis gets a tech. about 4 weeks ago, J. Hilton has had 2 or 3 this year, Dozier gets one against Marion and the coaches get one the same night, Lansden waves at the big guy of Marion when he gets a steal, alot of mouthing going on against CCS, A. Hilton gets two technical's and now has to sit out for two games. He could have possibly played his last game last night. Why were the starters left in the game against Marion in the first district tourney game? They were up by 30 or more. What bad sportmanship! What if someone would have gotten hurt? I just can't believe how much of a lack of discipline there is for some reason. It really showed. You can win alot of games on emotions but you only win Championships with discipline!

Haha no just close friends. If you were at the game last night then there's no way you can call that justified, especially after what the Howard player did.

where have you been, they have been acting like this all year. nothing new, and yes even with eller

there. #12 came close to getting some t's too last night and they would have been right. so don't

go trying to blame all of this on the new coach.there was alot of missed calls on both sides but the t's

were justified. congrats to howard on the win and championship