7-AA

JJI

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

should be dekalb without any competition for first.

i think that second will be decided on how good the other teams have gotten this year..i believe that york is a lot weaker than last year but i think second maybe macon county or maybe livingston but not for sure...but you are very right there will be no competition for first no doubts

The ladies from Smithville are in a class by themselves and will have a great year and then they will catch Greenbrier and there year will be over again. But Cannon County will be second and York doesnt have the pitching this year but everyone will be watching DeKalb run away with the title!

Cannon is better..don't know if they finish 2nd or not...but they are better...they play Livingston this afternoon. Hope they can keep it close...but we'll see.

Cannon County beat Livingston 6-1, according to the scoreboard, Cannon must be better. I also heard that Upperman swept Smith County in a Doubleheader do not know the scores.

7-AA could be a dogfight for 2-7.

This district just doesn't play in enough tourneys for people to see them! They play a few games outside of their district and then they play Goodpasture and Greenbrier and pack it up until the next year. The only way you are going to get better is to play more tournaments. Only teams that play in tournaments are Dekalb and Smith and they only play in one each year or so. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

This district just doesn't play in enough tourneys for people to see them! They play a few games outside of their district and then they play Goodpasture and Greenbrier and pack it up until the next year. The only way you are going to get better is to play more tournaments. Only teams that play in tournaments are Dekalb and Smith and they only play in one each year or so. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

DeKalb is playing in four tournaments this year

This is great because they will only get better and then they will lose to Greenbrier or Goodpasture in the playoffs! BUT I could see them maybe beating Greenbrier.....but of course that is a maybe, /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I think that DeKalb has a very good chance of beating Greenbrier this year and that is probably who they will catch...I think that since they will be first in the district they will play second which will more than likely be Greenbrier. they only lost one player last year and the core of the team is still there they have an all around good team!! Yes they also do play in four tournaments this year!!