Good Games?

woodeng

Hello,

I'am visiting the knoxville / East TN area between the dates 21st March - 2nd April. I have seen Girls Soccer in TN, which was impressive to say the least and would love to catch a boys game. So could anybody let me know if a good game falls between these dates and where it would be played.

Cheers

Hello,

I'am visiting the knoxville / East TN area between the dates 21st March - 2nd April. I have seen Girls Soccer in TN, which was impressive to say the least and would love to catch a boys game. So could anybody let me know if a good game falls between these dates and where it would be played.

Cheers

PERFECT timing. This is during the Bearden Invitational tournament. It doesn't get any better than this here in East TN.

Thursday 27March

6pm Hendersonville vs CAK

8pm Bearden vs Gallatin

Friday 28March

4:30pm Catholic vs Hendersonville

6:10pm West vs Baylor

7:50pm Maryville vs Gallatin

9:30pm Bearden vs CBHS

7pm CAK vs Morristown West @ CAK

Saturday 29March

10am Morristown West vs Catholic

Noon Baylor vs Maryville

2pm Gallatin vs West

4pm Hendersonville vs Bearden

6pm CBHS vs CAK

Sunday 30March

9am West vs CBHS

11am Catholic vs Baylor

1pm Maryville vs Morristown West

4pm Bearden vs Catholic

• 1 month later...

Just thought i'd drop note about the standard of soccer I watched during my trip to TN. The coaches, players and parents of these games should be commended. Although the tactics were alittle different to what I'am used to, I learnt alot (Your never to old!). The standard to other states ive seen was higher and to be honest very well run / organised. We could take a lot of tips from TN. Congrats!