Region 4 AA

Wildcat 1970

I have not seen Station Camp play this year, but I have not seen that many AA teams, or any other teams that are that much better than LA. They have had one of the best seasons in recent history at LA and it will not be complete without at least a substate appearance in my opinion, and theres only 2 things that stand in the way of that happening.......GOODPASTURE, and most likely Station Camp (assuming they win). I believe this is the year that LA finally makes it back to the substate and maybe beyond...but we will see. Also, I cannot wait to see this guy that is going to be able to stop Chase Dunn, because it really has not happened yet this year...but that is not to say that it won't. Good luck to LA in the Goodpasture game AND BEYOND.................................

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about who was in/out of the line-up but I think SC won by 10.

Yes SC had everyone there i watched the game it was during the Christmas Tourney in Macon Co. LA match's up very well with SC. We have played both teams and both teams present matchup problems. Having played both teams and seen both teams play i do believe that LA will win the game by around 8-10 points. Just my opinion though. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Yes SC had everyone there i watched the game it was during the Christmas Tourney in Macon Co. LA match's up very well with SC. We have played both teams and both teams present matchup problems. Having played both teams and seen both teams play i do believe that LA will win the game by around 8-10 points. Just my opinion though. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I hope LA does not look past tonight. I don't think they will but if they and SC meet up in the semis, it should really be a great game. If so, I hope your opinion is right on the money!

LA shouldn't look past tonight's game. Nor should Station Camp or White House.

I think 7AA can make some noise tonight.

Agreed. District 7 has not fared well the last few years with District 8, but this could be their year. Macon can give Station Camp all they want. IMO, Upperman has finally got it together with a complete and healthy team for really the first time all season and should do well vs. White House if they get past the 1st round. Good luck to all 7-AA teams tonight.

Dunn vs. Jenkins?

Is Jenkins all that SC has?....LA has some very good players, probably a better team

If LA rebounds, they win by 7

i personally think that jenkins is all they have. though cody brown is hard to stop too. west will have some good games too. Jenkins is hard to stop he's guaranteed to get 30 everynight