Top 5 reasons to read Coach T next year

Trouble Maker

5. To see if BCB can actually be twice as obnoxious next year with Tee and Jack wrestling. It would be hard to believe.

4. Read about a dirty old man's obsession with cheerleaders. For goodness sake man have your wife play dress up and get over it.

3. To read one of Buck Lateral's novels. After the first 5 paragraphs you will find yourself taking one heck of a nap.

2. Not read about where Nelson Pinstaff is going next year.No offense to this young star but it was really nobody's business.

And the number 1 reason to read Coach T next year

1.To see how the TSSAA tries to ruin next year-make wrestling dead period from Febuary to November, supply the kid's water hoses to drink out of, only allow CB radio coverage of the state tournament. I am sure they are scheming as we write!

5. To see if BCB can actually be twice as obnoxious next year with Tee and Jack wrestling. It would be hard to believe.

4. Read about a dirty old man's obsession with cheerleaders. For goodness sake man have your wife play dress up and get over it.

3. To read one of Buck Lateral's novels. After the first 5 paragraphs you will find yourself taking one heck of a nap.

2. Not read about where Nelson Pinstaff is going next year.No offense to this young star but it was really nobody's business.

1.To see how the TSSAA tries to ruin next year-make wrestling dead period from Febuary to November, supply the kid's water hoses to drink out of, only allow CB radio coverage of the state tournament. I am sure they are scheming as we write!

Amen./roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think the word I chose was Idiot. Obnoxious seems so.... unfriendly, and I'm sure there are no more than, ( i'm trying to remember how many Bradley folks there were) 179 people that see me in that light.

Sorry, BayouBear just called and said he was in the restroom when I did my head count, so make it 180.

Trouble Maker, BRB and I are big fans of yours, and hope that next year you will be more active. Of course, I'm sure your wife hopes the same thing.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I think the word I chose was Idiot. Obnoxious seems so.... unfriendly, and I'm sure there are no more than, ( i'm trying to remember how many Bradley folks there were) 179 people that see me in that light.

Sorry, BayouBear just called and said he was in the restroom when I did my head count, so make it 180.

Trouble Maker, BRB and I are big fans of yours, and hope that next year you will be more active. Of course, I'm sure your wife hopes the same thing.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Sorry, I did not want to be unfriendly just wanted to have a little fun with the Board's favorite poster.

A second Amen to hrdcrwrestler's Amen

Trouble, if you think you get tired reading them, I get even more tired trying to type them. Your one heck of a nap is a mere catnap compared to the long winters sleep I fall into after 5 paragraphs of digital torture produced by my hunt and peck typing.

Am I understanding you to say that Tee and Jack will both be wrestling for EFT next season? BCB getting doubly worked up over EFT should be enough reason alone to read CoachT next season-------you don't need four others. He will be a basket case by the end of season, a bundle of exposed nerves just waiting to be hit with a cattle prod. Can't wait.

Who is Nelson Pinkstaff, anyway? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

To see AllSaints back-up and cover from the heavy artillery barrage that BCB, WV, MTRasslin, Raider76, Herm and other TBSFBAGers are going to lay on him next January for this way too early prediction by Allsaints about The Match with the EBE that appears in response to BCB's year end review under the topic "All good things have to come to an end.........."

................................................................................

A wonderful sport made a heck of a lot more fun because of Harry T and Bear Cat B. I sure hope that those I tresspassed against this season will forgive me by next November!

Next year, next year, next year!

McCallie 42 Baylor 6

(way to go Zach)

Spoken like a true Cretin. Way to go cuz!

5. I haven't had a migrane in a while and need a fix.

4. The election will be over, and I won't have 24/7 coverage of smart people telling me how their guy is going to fix things/do better/kick butt.

3. I won't have children in high school sports, so I need to live vicarioulsy somehow.

2. I haven't wasted enough of my bosses time yet.

1. No one else will listen to me.