Brainerd vs. Hisxon

triplethreat32

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the game is over and congratulations to Howard on the district championship, but if you want to see the video of the techs being called, I helped Mr. Hilton put the clip on coacht just in case anyone was curious if the techs were questionable or not. Everyone knows in my opinion that he got a little frustrated because he got two fouls called back to back, and they went to far by giving him 2 techs. But form your own opinion by watching the clips. To view do as following:

Go to schedules

Find Hixson

click the G to the left of to the word Howard at the bottom of the schedule 2-19-08

http://tennessee.coacht.com/inside/game.cfm?eventid=206067

funny thing that your video dont show the whole first quarter where #10 and #12 were constantly mouthing at the refs and at Howards players. no wonder 10 got tossed. you cant show a ref up the way they were. 12 got two more warnings for the same kind of stuff but didnt get a tech. he should have.

funny thing that your video dont show the whole first quarter where #10 and #12 were constantly mouthing at the refs and at Howards players. no wonder 10 got tossed. you cant show a ref up the way they were. 12 got two more warnings for the same kind of stuff but didnt get a tech. he should have.

Well it was a championship game and emotions were running high Andrew and Jono weren't the only ones reacting to calls so was Howard. But it don't matter anyway its in the past, Andrew had to sit in his brother's last high school game, their season is over now. But hats off to Howard and Brainerd those are two terrific teams, that both beat a great team in Hixson. I hope whoever makes it to substate represent Chatt well.

I just want to congratulate Hixson on the tremendous season they had. Us students at Hixson have ncknamed them the Adversity Killers. Cause they went through everything from losing star players to rival schools, to losing players to grades, to injuries, to losing their coach, losing star players in important games, and a list of never ending controversy behind the locker room doors. This season will strengthen them in more than just basketball but in life and their better for it. I wouldn't trade my team for any team in the state. They were led by great young men, Courtney Dozier and Colton Green as co-captains and captain Jonathan Hilton. Noone knows this but he will go on to the next level he has to much passion not too. Andrew will definately move on to bigger and better things and will lead his team next year. Good job wildcats, you made us proud!!

If I could put the whole game on here I would but it wont fit, allready the video of my son getting cheated isnt working, I am trying to fix it. I used my sons friends computer because I didint have an account. Anyway the season is over and my boys learned a valuable lesson, that life is not fair and people with power will abuse it. I am not crying about the game or trying to keep bringing it up but people are getting on my sons blaming them for the outcome of that game. I am asking everyone to please look at this clip ( when I figure out how to getit working) and tell me if you honestly think that a kid deserves back to back techs for the hand gestures he made with his back to the refs who even told the coach he did not know what he said but he said something. What is that? 10 got one foul and did nothing. 10 seconds later gets another foul and then 2 techs with no warning nothing, in a Championship post season game. My three sons have grown up on basketball and all we have ever worked for their entire lives was their varsity year as starting guards together. Then they lose their coach. They started pulling together and beat some good teams. They even went to Howard who is always and is currently one of the best teams in this Region and win. But still no respect. Well the team started having fun and I guess others saw it as being cocky and now everyone is hatin on them and think they deserve their season to end like it did. 10 and 12 have a great chemistry together they have played together their whole lives people even think theyre twins. 12 did not deserve to end his season like that because that one particular ref has disliked my son for the last 3 years. I am done just watch the tape and if you yourself have played any kind of ball, tell me you havnt reacted the same way. I guess passion for the game is a thing of the past. As far as my son talking trash to the players, I cant see it .12 played with some of them last summer with the Warriors. I know they respect each other and wouldnt talk trash. My boys dont take any crap and I guess maybe people see that as something else but anyway watch the clip. Good Luck Chatt- town teams. Represent us well in the State Tournament,