district 13a regional games

ZAMBO

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halls WILL beat Clarksburg. I work with someone that is from Clarksburg and he said they don't have an athletic enough team to beat Dist. 14A. I told him Halls played with UC for 2 1/2 quarters and he through in the white flag there on that subject. It'll be a clean sweep of Dist. 14A!

Just depends on if Halls shows up...I wouldn't look into the Halls-UC game that much...They always play them tough for about a half....Looking forward to Humboldt could get them bounced..

Just depends on if Halls shows up...I wouldn't look into the Halls-UC game that much...They always play them tough for about a half....Looking forward to Humboldt could get them bounced..

If you look at Halls' last three games you will see they upset Peabody at Peabody,played an excellent 1st half against Union City and outscored Lake County by 2 points over three quarters....If Halls plays to the level they have the last three games they will win easily....You never know how a team that isn't use to playing in these types of games will react though...Playing on the road in a do-or-die isn't an easy thing....If they play the way they did against UC in the first half,they will be so far ahead it won't matter what they do in the second half....They have the athletes and they are well coached..If their depth is equal to Clarksburg,Halls will win....

Every since I can remember, it has always been a district 14-A sweep, and I don't see any differences this year. To be honest I doubt the district 13-A teams could beat our 5 or 6 seed teams on a regular basis either.

Remember Halls IS our #5 seed...Peabody was 4th....I know Greenfield beat Clarksburg this year also...