Poll Class A Miss Basketball

greenwheel

Class A MissBasketball  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Class A MissBasketball

oh. are you implying that any of them would rather have the individual than the team? if you are that is pretty low because i know for a fact abby andrews would have done anything she could to have kept her team from gettin put out. im sure christopher would rather have the gold too.

No, I am not implying that at all. We happen to know the Andrews family and have the utmost respect for them.

I actually thought it was odd of you to imply that Flight would not want Andrews at the AAU level when Coach Insell did want her at the College Level (MTSU).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i just find it odd that Chistopher is the only flight player in A!

Perhaps your post would have come across better if you had stated something like this:

All three nominees play for Elite AAU organizations: Andrews and Leonard for Tennessee Team Pride and Christopher for Flight.

Great players such as Glory Johnson (signed with UT), Kamiko Williams ( UT bound also), and Lauren March from Marshall Co. also play for Tennessee Team Pride. This should remove all doubt that this organization is legit! At least I hope so because I've said all I want to about the subject!

• 2 weeks later...