region 3-AA tournament

Pounder02

whats everyone think? howard, brainerd, central, hixson?... or maybe even the suprising meigs county?

Howard - will do a hand stand and walk to the championship. With very little competition they will destroy each team.

The upset with Brainerd leaves the other side of the bracket a jungle each night being a fight.

CCS @ McMinn Central will be a GREAT game leaving very little reason to pick a winner before the game. CCS plays hard and the two teams match up great both with key offense and defensive players.

The Brainerd @ Hixson -game will be a good game, if leading scorer Hilton was there there's no telling the outcome. It's going to be a dog fight and Hixson needs to come ready to play.

This is one of the most competitive region tournaments in the East.

Howard - will do a hand stand and walk to the championship. With very little competition they will destroy each team.

The upset with Brainerd leaves the other side of the bracket a jungle each night being a fight.

CCS @ McMinn Central will be a GREAT game leaving very little reason to pick a winner before the game. CCS plays hard and the two teams match up great both with key offense and defensive players.

The Brainerd @ Hixson -game will be a good game, if leading scorer Hilton was there there's no telling the outcome. It's going to be a dog fight and Hixson needs to come ready to play.

This is one of the most competitive region tournaments in the East.

Who do you think will win the East ridge and Meigs County Game. The Pioneers may be on a run only losing to Howard by 14 but beating a good CCS team twice this year. How good is Meigs?

Well for being out of town for a week and not knowing ANYTHING until I stepped back in late last night, here are my thoughts and ideas.

McMinn Central vs CCS

Rubber game of the year. CCS won the first at home in OT after being up by 23 in the first half. McMinn came back at their own place and won by 8. Should be a GREAT game here. Going with toss up.

Hixson vs Brainerd

Not having Andrew Hilton is going to hurt tremendously and I think Brainerd will win this one. Landsgen (32) for Hixson can really take over a game but Brainerd has the athletes to keep him in check. Going with Brainerd.

Howard vs Tyner

Howard.

Megis County vs. East Ridge

I think East Ridge's height will be enough to overcome a surprising run by Megis County. Going with the Ridge of East.