Region 6-AA Tournament

War Eagles

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't believe Sycamore lost to Creekwood. Creekwood ended up losing to Bolivar in the Region championship game by about 30 or something like that. Creekwood goes to CPA Monday night at 7:00, while Bolivar hosts Giles County I believe. Good luck to Creekwood, even though CPA is extremely good with Z Mason and Hunter Miller and coached by Vanderbilt legend Drew Maddux.

I still can't believe Sycamore lost to Creekwood. Creekwood ended up losing to Bolivar in the Region championship game by about 30 or something like that. Creekwood goes to CPA Monday night at 7:00, while Bolivar hosts Giles County I believe. Good luck to Creekwood, even though CPA is extremely good with Z Mason and Hunter Miller and coached by Vanderbilt legend Drew Maddux.

Would have been thirty for Sycamore as well... Just got to admit that Bolivar is that much better than the rest. Hard to play two halves with a team that deep. Harpeth was only down 4 at half, and it got much worse as everyone saw. CPA will be too tough for most teams in tennessee besides the occasional team (Dyer, Bolivar). They are very very good, and have one of the best starting 5's in the state. But good luck, and you had a great season if it ends monday.