Central Tennis

Tbaby16

dang son,calm down. no need for name callin and what not.i'm just sayin he played good against me and i couldn't stop him. and bout the injuries,i'm goin to have to disagree

micheal nicolo blasted zach drake from boyd 7-1 i seriously think mike will win state with ease real talk his serve is too nasty for germ-X and he doesn't even need a back hand to hang with the lack of talent in this region and as far as faking injuries go a torn hamstring and a concussion are pretty legit injuries from where i sit.... State Bound for the State Crown is micheal nicolo... HE CAN'T BE STOPPED HE'S A MONSTER, AND EVERY TENNIS MATCH IS HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben, if you meant if there is anyone in our district that will be hard for you,

Heck no lol

YOu'll beat anyone 6-0 6-0 /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cause i taught you everything you know /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Cause I da best /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> lol jk

(Ben whoops me too)